My Little Reviews & Feedback 506 members · 865 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
TWill You Be My Very Special Somepony?
Pound makes his first card for Hearts and Hooves Day. Who could it be for?
Mechawrecker · 5.7k words  ·  34  8 · 898 views

Review: Will you Be My Very Special Somepony

Tags: [Romance] 100%, [Drama] 100%, [Slice of Life]

Summary: This is a fiction of twin love.  (incest not really more likely family love for one another.  If it was an incest I would of said something rather different in context.)

Data analysis:  Between incest and family releations are two types of things.  So, far that incest is more of a high appealing of sex.  However, this has none of that. In a different perspective that this is clearly more likely love between family bonding… is that incest???  Let’s go to more deep analysis.  If you parents kiss you on the forehead is that called incest?  If your parents smack you on the butt cheek just because you did something wrong is that BDSM? 0_0 now I know I'm more of a naughty type when it comes to these things but that’s not what the story is showing.

This story is showing between brother and sister that they don’t need to fight but to be friends in a family bonding relationship.  That’s pretty much what it is.

The flow of this fiction is pretty damn high I give it at least a 9/10

The idea for it is pretty much something so fascinating it’s clearly a 9/10

The dialog choices are clearly a 10/10.

The grammar is clearly an 8/10/.  Still need some polishing but it’s still able to read.

36/40

9/10

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1