My Little Reviews & Feedback 506 members · 866 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
ETeacher Mothers Of The Week
While the Main Seven is on vacation, their moms takeover as substitutes.
Lonely Fanboy48 · 20k words  ·  51  12 · 5.8k views

Reviewed:  Teacher Mother of the Week

Tags: [Comedey] 30%, [Thriller ] 70%, Alternate Universe

Summary:   This is a world building fiction and has a lot of characters.  This could mean as a thriller that it happened on the same day when other ponies were on vacation. However, not all ponies were on vacation such as mostly background ponies.  If they were in there. (100% they are there but not mentioned.)  :3  Since it’s g4  of course there were other ponies in the background…  I’m sure of it.

Data Analysis:  I’m sure other ponies that are not popular may pop out in this fiction… maybe not…?  However, there are several stories here such as the rock farm of pinkie pie.  There were some short chapters… maybe it wasn’t that important to the story??? Not sure but try not to do it all the time unless it truly is needed.

Time for my conclusion!!!!!

*Drums rolling.*

It was a decent read, nothing too normal… It’s just that I never thought this was a comedy.  A bit more thrilling than comedy.  However a fiction is a fiction…  It has a lot of flaws… Not the character but the grammar.  It is still readable but the understanding on how you put it into words is very decent and some characters were a bit stale a little bit.

It needs more feeling ya know?

The idea comes down to this at least 8/10  there were some interesting parts like the rock farm.

The flow is clearly a 4/10. There was some chopped stuff but I believe it could be the grammar’s fault which grammar is clearly a 4/10.

The choices of words for it is none other than at least a 6/10.  There could be more better feelings and their personality.  (More of a vacation moment to spend time with your friends or family.)   Wait, you did some of that…. But the moments didn’t pop out like it should.

Moment descent clearly needs a bit of work.  Maybe the next fiction.  Moments of a lifetime are clearly none other than at least 5/10.

Comedy was at least a downgrade but I think it could have done better? At least a comedy is no other than 4/10.

The thrilling aspects still might needs some work but it’s not that bad I give it at least 6/10

The Final SCORE is nearly a 37/60   Which is clearly almost like a 5.5/10

It’s not bad but it’s not that good either.

I could've done more with the characters but characters like Rarity's mother didn't got a lot of screen time. Pear Butter in this was probably the main focus considering this is an AU fic, especially the field trip chapters. I will admit I've would've done more in the chapters centering around the mothers and classes, but at the same time, I only had one element for each teacher. Characters like Mrs. Shy and Rarity's mother are prime examples that didn't got a lot of screen time so I had to work of what I got.

My story really feels so 2019 as time goes on. If I had the chance to reboot everything, despite a few setbacks like the grammar issues, the mothers would've done more then getting a chapter for themselves.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2