My Little Reviews & Feedback 506 members · 866 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
ENightmare Night At Equestria Horror Land
During the night of Equestria Land, magic from Tantabus spread over from Equestria while turning the theme park into a horror park.
Lonely Fanboy48 · 12k words  ·  17  1 · 800 views

Review: Nightmare Night at Equestria Horror Land

Tags: [Horror] 5%, [Slice of Life]30%, [Thriller]70%

Summary: An Equestria girl fic soft horror but has more thriller on a E rating.

Critic:  I’m not sure what to think of a soft horror, although it is good since it has an E rating. I'll give you a lot of credit and it’s highly impressive.  However, there are a lot of but’s and what ifs…  I’m a horror regular. I read gore, dark, suspense, and even grim. However there wasn’t a gore tag… So, I was thinking of poltergeist, ghosts and supernatural which is pretty well done for an E fiction using tantabus like that… (Wait no I mean Hasbro has done it as well however they use Rarity mannequins.  Silent Hill reference.)

Smiles xD

This is a soft horror not a lot of people may like it if they're into that thick horror stuff.  The juice is spilled completely red knowing that the vacuum cleaned it.  0_0  there has been a murder scene.  :3…   So, the most further thing I like to say is that the flow of this fiction didn’t go so well for me since thrillers and horror have a strong bond to make it seem rather good.  If this was a regular every day and day horror I would give this fiction a 0/10 (this grade score will not be used.). However, since this is a soft horror I must say it has done very well.   The flow is great and is clearly the best achievement by the way and say it is clearly a 7/10.  There might be some stuff but if it only had mystery in this fiction it would have popped out a lot more.

The word choices…  Yeah this is clearly the best bet but since it’s horror and thriller I will have to say it’s still a 7/10…  when the flow of this fiction with dialogue it has that moments that it needs to be a little pop out (bring the characters to life  emotional on how they are feeling a little bit more)

The idea is clearly at least a 10/10 haven’t seen a lot of soft horrors. I'm sure you're glad you didn’t post this in october. 0_0

And then there is grammar…  this time it’s alright but there could be a little more fix just a little bit which gives me at least to tell you that it’s a 7/10… some places need punctuations such as commas, semi colons,  there was a sentence that had school as capital which it shouldn’t unless it had the full school name… like The Furrry School of Hard Knocks.   And not like I went to this school.  I found one there… you’ll have to go through it.

Final score is 31/40  this is nearly a 7/10… yeah will just go with that.

This was the first in such a long time that I’ve had a hard time completing a story I was slowly losing interest. Compare to one shots, I wasn’t gonna cancel the story since just like The Magic Of Mermaids, I was writing this as an Equestria Girls special. But even I can’t even try to have every chapter to reach 2,000 words. I was gonna make the chase sequence better with Celestia being part of it but she was in a princess outfit. Fiction or not, people would still ask questions involving issue like that.

And if you wanna know why I decided to do this fanfic earlier instead of October is because I’m gonna do a fanfic reading ahead of time. And I’m doing the same thing with Christmas in December.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2