My Little Reviews & Feedback 506 members · 866 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
EPrincess Twilight’s Yacht Vacation
Princess Twilight spends the week off in the Mirror World on the yacht with Human Twilight.
Lonely Fanboy48 · 28k words  ·  44  7 · 3.6k views

Review:  Princess Twilight’s Yacht Vacation

Tags: [Slice of Life] 100%, [Alt U]

Summary: Vacation with 2 ponies, a sunset shimmer and equestria girls of sci twilight and rainbow dash.

Critic: Vacation is the best moments of the year to get away from winter like a little bird  heading to the south… There was once a pony name twilight sparkle who saw a black hole.. From Celestia warning her not to do it in the cannon show.  Until one day equestria girls came to the lands of ponies… where magic happens… You know what I need another drink.

It’s the best of both worlds…   Wait did you made me say a Hannah Montana reference known as Miley Cyrus.

Congratulations but this fiction had 3 editors which I’ll judge highly.

The first editor of chapter 1.

Decent but miss a few punctuation marks… well that's nothing new…

Editor 2 

Second Chapter

Doesn’t know how to spell doppelganger right… I question you editor…  and punctuations.

Editor number 3

Which must be chapter 3 and beyond hopefully he doesn’t screw up because that’s the rest of the fiction. *looks at it*

I just can’t bare it… Have this person for what there and their are because well… HAHA  error.   

Some advice… make sure it’s 1 editor… you don’t need 3…

This fiction didn’t do so, well. And I don’t want to talk about it… 

This fiction flow was alright i’ll give you that… 10/10

But how it was done by 3 editors… is by far the most amazing thing I've ever seen… HAHAHHAHAA!!!  

I’m totally giving this at least a 3/10…  this is the most disappointing I ever read.

The flow is good… but by 3 editors… it’s has to be the most disappointing of all time for grammar.

ps:

some tips... don't hire them back until they have shown greater works... it's a best solution to the problem.

To be honest, the whole three editors problem you mention really felt like we're in 2019 right now. And by the looks of your opinions on these stories, I don't think having you read the next sequel would be a good idea. I need to be honest, isn't because you don't like two Twilights hanging out or it's the fact you hate Spring Breakdown?

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

I do like the characters... but how the editor handle it... it's a shame... that this could be better. 3 editor was graded on this.... not the story of yours... the story is great an all... but with that grammar of 3 editors who made some mistakes and well... >.> I grade grammar highly... like super highly...

find someone who has high gramamar and knows what their doing.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

your idea is highly special... I just think what they did was wrong...

If you criticizing at the fact this was from 2019, I don't blame you. I barely reedited those stories because I've already did fanfic readings of them. If I had the chance to reedit them, it wouldn't make a difference since people aren't interested like they were 2 years ago. Did you read all the chapters or did you stop midway through?

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

since you read Mature fictions... I'll tell you that I had my stories were so terrible at the time... I had to keep fixing them to make them the best... if you keep saying people don't read back to old fictions... your wrong... super wrong... in fact that is the whole reason why my stories had to be tampered with. I fix 4 of my first 4 stories in 2021 this year. You know what... They are still memorable... I women (which is me) Knowing the fact that, when you post a blog and say I making fixes to my old stories... and polishing them like it was no tomorrow. Of course they will read the fixes maybe... but that is the point... What do you want to be... A person who loves your own ideas... or toss a fiction that will never be at it's very best.

In this turn of events sure it had more likes... but i'm sure they are grammarless... for the 8 thumbs down I'm sure the truth is that they are grammar par. Like top tier.

Okay. With that being said, I'll add more stories to see your prospective on them. Granted I'm not a full fanfic writer like I use to be but I've somewhat gain experience with my ideas.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

you have 83 stories... I only have 8 complete. there is a big difference... here is my wisdom... If you had 83 stories what's the point of having editors??? I made 8 complete stories... and had no editors... I write for my self... to improve my skill if any of my fictions are top notch I will have to go back and see what was wrong with them... however... I do have one editor on my Clown Mare case... he's alright but... most of it is just me writing anyway.

Well I would consider being neutral but at the same time, my current editor has improved. Granted I would give it a shot but there's never been a schedule whatsoever.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

you may have 83 stories... but I like to have pride on what I write. Maybe you should read them? and be a critic on me for once. Also you should look at the graph as well...

I'll give one of them a shot. I don't usually read that much.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11