My Little Reviews & Feedback 506 members · 866 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

Horror stories through August first to November first... only Horror stories for me... it is that time of year where we do such a great event that only happens once a year... bring out that dark horror of yourself and try to get that 13/10 :3 make me vomit make me feel scared.. make me wanna go and cry in that corner with a lamp at night. Soft horrors will be also accepted.

7551927 Do the stories have to be freshly written?

Azure Drache
Group Admin

I adjusted your folder so everyone knows only horror for you :raritywink:

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

fresh and old... old stories could use an update of grammar but who knows...

You want horror, you'll get horror. I'll add my story Patricidium to your folder. I hope you'll enjoy it :pinkiecrazy:

I am very tempted to add to this, but what would I pick? The horror-lite intended to be a more rounded story? The one related to sexual frustration? The zombie ponies? The body horror?

Would it be inappropriate of me to submit two?

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

submit as many as you want. there is no limit.

Azure Drache
Group Admin

The limit is 4 per member at the same time and max 5 stories in your personal folder, Flora:moustache:

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

well yes that is true but I think they meant how many can I post. which is no limit... but the stack can only be 6... because your story doesn't count Azure :3... so it's clearly 6 counting Azure.... >.> ???? However, per member can only post 4 at a time... which I think he meant 4 per person until one is reviewed. which it would be 3 which you can still add 1 more to = 4. that's when I say no limit... xD because I do short reviews which is pretty fast paste for the things I do anyway.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

It must have a horror tag.

Removed that one (a shame, I was really looking forward to it) and replaced it with something else.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11