Original Pairings 496 members · 716 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
The Red Parade
Group Admin

Roughly one week remaining to get those entries in!

I have a stupid idea, caffeine, and a few days off. Celestia, take the wheel! :trollestia:

I'm almost finished, and will spend the next couple of days making edits and waiting for my cover art. I'm excited to see how many more we get.

I had an idea, but this month went by in a week and I've also forgotten how to write

Unfortunately, it's looking like I won't get something done in time this year, but maybe next time. :twilightsmile:

The Red Parade
Group Admin

Time is nearly up! The contest will close midnight of the 31st pacific time. To figure out the precise time remaining I'd advise you to check a website like this one: https://www.calendarr.com/united-states/countdown/1-jun/

Whelp, RIP me. Tried several things, but they were all first-meet chaos without really going into anything properly shippy. Ended up burning myself out on one idea, then the second idea also left me feeling bleh two days before the deadline. I guess I went into the brainstorming phase far too late, ended up with too little time to actually get anything done, and had been in a bad headspace. :fluttershyouch: Well, there'll always be next time, and it's not like I deleted what little I wrote, so...

Best of luck to those who entered, and I look forward to the judges' opinions! :heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7