Epic Adventure, High Fantasy, and Sci-Fi 323 members · 495 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

You know the "Mane 6 are called to the Land of Wherever to find the MacGuffin of Evil and stop the Dark Lord of Malevolence" type stuff? Or even just taking a road trip?

I remember reading one good one where basically Fluttershy becomes a Dragonborn. You ever heard of "Last of the Dragon Lords"?

Sounds interesting, but I can't find it.

I seem to have found it.

TLast of the Dragonlords
Fluttershy sets out in search of answers after a dragon attack left her changed.
Fluttershy20 · 270k words  ·  686  23 · 11k views

There's always the classic.

TTo Perytonia
Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Rarity are tasked with establishing ties between Equestria and the strange people of Perytonia. Understanding and connecting with your own friends may yet be the bigger challenge. Updates every Tuesday and Saturday!
Cloudy Skies · 554k words  ·  381  12 · 8.8k views

I wrote one of my own. There's original characters, comedy, heroes, demons, epic quests, large-spanning wars, ancient prophecies, magic, swords, revenge, love, religion, political intrigue, and a sense of urgency to find and destroy the king of Tartarus. Elements from Equestria Girls and the movie are also included.

TA Rather Large Adventure
The Mane Six are joined by three others in a quest to use the Elements of Harmony one last time, as a brewing war between Tartarus and the free creatures of the world threatens to destroy Equestria forever.
BradyBunch · 633k words  ·  120  21 · 3.4k views

The Night is Passing is one of my favorites.

7268759 In this one, they all go on an adventure to spread friendship:

TPrincess of Friendship
After Twilight’s stream of successes, she’s confident that nothing can go wrong. Is she due for a lesson?
Bad Dragon · 5.4k words  ·  290  46 · 7.9k views
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9