Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Beginning:

Ending #1: Pinkie Pie

Ending #2: Trixie

Ending #3:

In my opinion, the best of the three endings was the one with Trixie. The performances of Tabitha St. Germain and Kathleen Barr as Rarity and Trixie were inner-monologuing were absolutely amazing, and the way everything played out in that very ending was deeply hilarious!

The one thing I will say in regards to all the endings, though, is that Rarity was absolutely beautiful in each of the dresses she wore. And, of course, it was so cute when she was imagining herself hugging a giant gemstone in the Applejack ending.

But, enough about what I think.

Which ending do you guys prefer?

The ending with Trixie, because it was actually Spike that borrowed the boot all because he wanted to see what it was like to be a dancer.

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

I agree with you on that. It was really cute that all Spike wanted was to simply try to dance, and the best part was that he clearly didn't mean to cause any trouble.

I chosen the one with Maud, cause seeing Rarity act like that was quite funny.

I really like Trixie ending since dogs would take people shores if they are bored or something. Trust me, my dog done it all the time and I just fine it cute

Applejack with maud

I honestly feel that Trixie's ending is the canon ending. While all three had their humorous moments throughout, to me, I feel that Trixie's made the most sense in that Spike had taken the boot (which is a lot better than the boot just being misplaced for no good reason)

Trixie's one is the best overall, but every single Rarity dress in each ending is 10/10 as well.

Trixie's for sure!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10