Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Beginning:

Ending #1: Applejack

Ending #2: Rainbow Dash

Ending #3: Pinkie Pie

Interestingly, this episode is one out of many where I couldn't help but have my own opinions on all three of them.

For me, the ending with Applejack was definitely helpful, but it was also uneventful. The ending with Pinkie was both extremely hilarious and cute to watch, but it also wasn't helpful because it did more harm than good for Sunset in the end.

As for the Rainbow Dash ending...that one's my favorite out of the three, and it's what I consider to be my head canon ending. Not only was doing yoga very helpful for Sunset, but the ending as a whole was deeply funny.

But, enough of what I think.

Which ending do you guys prefer?

I'm torn between Pinkie's and Applejack's. Pinkie's because I loved seeing her and Sunset on sugar rush, and Applejack's because I loved how she got Sunset Shimmer out of bed, and her pouting face for being woken up

I can't decide. I like Applejack, cause Sunset is being cute when she's mad, and that everyone was stunned when she said that big Mac said nothing starts the day off like a little bit of hard work.

And I like Rainbow, because it was a surprise to see her doing yoga, plus she and Sunset looked good in those outfits, and the ending was really sweet and adorable.

And I like Pinkie Pie because they were cute with their sugar crash.

Like I said, I can't decide.

Is it bad that I like all of them since some of us has been though each one of them at least one in our lives

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Rainbow for me.

Rainbow Dash is my favorite!

she and Sunset looked good in those outfits

I know, right?

The Rainbow Dash clip was the sexiest!

Rainbow Dash because of the cute bare feet~

7731631 She also has bare hands.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10