FiM Will Live on FOREVER! 1,285 members · 21,038 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

In light of how many people are wanting to add G5-based fanfics to this group, I decided to go ahead and finally create a new folder specifically for G5 stories, as well as subfolders for various characters of that series and certain genres.

However, this will also come with the newest rule for the group:

G5 stories can be added, but only in the G5 folders. The prime intention is to keep them completely separate from the G4 fanfics, mainly so that things wouldn't seem too disorganized or confusing since G4 & G5 are two separate series regardless of the latter being marketed as a direct sequel.

So, if anyone has added a G5 story to a G4 folder beforehand, I advise you to move them to the G5 folders and remove them from the G4 ones.

Sweet! I just added "Winter Storm Izzy" to your comedy sub-folder in the G5 folder.

Okay that's cool and also fair enough

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Did you remove them from the G4 folders too?

Most of the characters from G5 were pretty much in others so I'm going to look it up

I didn't know that one was in the G4 folders. I'll have to check and see.

But there are some stories I did not add so you probably need somebody to fix that situation

And apparently there are also I will hit my limit of how to add stories to the group so expect that

And there's that limit so I can't do much about it until tomorrow oh well at least I gotten much in the folder

If I may ask, why is Spike still missing a Folder here?

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Good question. I was starting to wonder the same thing with other characters.

Basically Spike as category as others since there's no standalones story of him or Side atory

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16