A Cozy Redo 153 members · 98 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

For me Cozy Glow caricature boring and weak Villain I like her as a Hero as a Villain she sucks no background or motivation She is Evil because Evil and Wants Power .

Not to mention she's just a child. That just doesn't work for me personally - a non-unicorn pony turning traitor against their own nation, that's an interesting idea, but demonising a little filly just for the sake of adding a villain to the series? And without any backstory whatsoever?! No thanks!

She looks especially funny when she's around other villains. Seriously? Mighty Ancient Creatures and what kind of filly looks comical 🤣😂😁 .

7629803 Not to mention she makes no sense at all at any point. And how does she think a magicless Equestria will somehow enable her to rule? She's still only a child, anyone could defeat her and take over. To say nothing of the many plot holes regarding her ability to get in touch with Tirek without anyone noticing.

And she cannot become an alicorn. No magic will make Pegasus an alicorn!

You do make a valid point about her lack of motivation or background story. The writers really should have left us with more info on her. With Chrysalis we kind of already know her story and they actually hint at why Tirek might be as angry as he is with Discord mentioning him trying to please his father, but with Cozy we got absolutely nothing.

If anyone is disappointed with Cozy and wants more of a story for her, I created one in my series and I just finished the most recent episode "Dream of Alicornication" which sees Cozy return as the villain. After being defeated, she finally explains where she comes from in an emotional scene at the end. That's all I will say about that, but I also have another story coming up what will wrap up her redemption arc and explain even more of her background.

Cadence originally was a Pegasus. That argument is invalid.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7