The Ex-Royal Sisters Group 80 members · 61 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

It takes place after Celestia and Luna left Canterlot.

The Silver Shoals Move In

Celestia and Luna, now retired Princesses move in to Silver Shoals with the employees and elderlies in disbelief.

I know the description is short but that’s basically what’s going to happen once the sisters are retired. For me, even if The Ending Of The End 2 part episode ruined half of what Twilight need to accomplish, it’s interesting to write the next chapter of the sisters new lives.

I’ve got something like this on the backburner, but right now it’s just a tone of musical theater jokes as the sisters bicker over the local entertainment scene.

Jade Dawn
Group Admin

Congratulations! The simple fact that you've gone and posted this thread means that you've made a glorious contribution to this group!

No, really, this is the first thread that's been posted on this group. Congrats on beating the rest of us to it. :twilightsmile:

Anyway, nice idea, but there's one little problem with it; the retirement home I think you're thinking of isn't actually in Silver Shoals. That was a place called Silver Stables. Silver Shoals is the town from "P.P.O.V.".

Thanks! From what I heard, Silver Shoals is a retirement home near Silver Shores.

Jade Dawn
Group Admin

See, my thing is that I don't like the idea of them moving into a retirement home. It just feels...wrong to me somehow.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7