Equestria Girls: Heroes of History 48 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

I’ve decided that I would like to include these films in the series:

I’ve also been planning on incorporating the How to Train Your Dragon trilogy, as well as “Raiders of the Lost Ark” and “The Last Crusade”.

I have no idea whether Double E and Dramamaster829 are planning on incorporating those stories into his series or not. I’m not even sure if I can ask permission from them or ask if they were already planning on it due to them not wanting to talk to me, but...can someone ask them for me, just in case?

Also, I have this terrific idea for how the Night at the Museum trilogy can be incorporated into the world of “Heroes of History”.

I’ve decided to make them part of a spin-off, where the Student Six venture in each film and they each take place in separate years. The reason I decided to have the Student Six venture in the trilogy was because I found it hard to figure out where the Equestria Girls could be placed in that series considering the time gaps and when each film takes place.

What do you guys think?

Great hero.

Without Zorro, we wouldn't have Batman.

ZORRO?! SICK!!!!:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::twilightblush::twilightblush::twilightblush:😃😃

Well, well. This oughta be interesting. Makes me wonder what number these films will end up in, the Zorro ones to be precise.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6