Depth in Innocence Contest 44 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
GMSeskii
Group Admin

Hey! if you haven't signed up for the Depth in Innocence contest I'm hosting (more information here: https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/887927/contest-depth-in-innocence) then you should get on that! You have until May 1!

Even though sign-ups are closing, you still have plenty of time to actually write.

Here's a list of people who I already have marked as being signed up:

VoidTemplar
Pink Man
SgtSarge_51
Frazzle2Dazzle
Super Trampoline
Krak-Fic Kai
FanOfMostEverything
Masterweaver
Guldringr
TCC56
Amusementist
MagnetBolt
Undome Tinwe
RayneTheSkunk
TheLegendaryBillCipher
My Sister Tia
Thought Prism
Ninjadeadbeard
Equimorto
CoffeeMinion
Fallowsthorn
MSPiper
Blazing Inferno
Libertydude
Str8aura
MarzingerZ
Smug Anime Girl
Mew Mew
The Red Parade
SociallyAwkwardDashite
Jhoira
Aragon
Heartshine
Wishcometrue
Randomguy101
Nitro Indigo
Super Trampoline
KeywiiCookies55

-GM, master of innocence.

Wow, that's quite a few people that I know and/or follow!

Okay, there are two things that confuse me about this list. One, I'm not on it despite posting a story quite a while ago. Two, there is only 9 stories posted in the folder that you're leading to, so how did so many people get marked for the contest? I'm growing concerned that I got misled to posting the story and/or signing up for the contest in the wrong location. For reference, the story I posted in the contest is this:

EMy Little Detour
Feeling bored, Star Breeze is impatient for her adventure, but she should be careful what she wishes for.
Scroll · 44k words  ·  11  0 · 413 views
GMSeskii
Group Admin

you SIGN UP by leaving a comment on the blog post or send me a PM. Apparently you just submitted a story without doing either.

Consider yourself automatically signed up by submitting a story though, just didn't notice.

-GM, master of icons.

7202543 I'm on the list, too, right? Despite not actually being on the list, right? I signed up on the blog in time, but I seem to be missing from that and this list. I also already submitted my entry for this contest.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5