All Things Chocolate 13 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
The Half Brony
Group Admin

These are just a few group rules set in place, to avoid conflict and confusion, and maintain harmony throughout the land.

1. Adding Stories
For those of you wanting to add any stories to this group, please make sure to have already read it (or written it), to be sure that it not only has both of the two sisters in the story, but also that it is from either one or both of their perspectives. It can have other characters in it as well, but it must meet these story requirements in order for it to be approved.

2. Making Thread Posts
If you wish to make a new thread on here, please be sure to tell about a story that you have written, or are planning to write that meet the criteria in adding stories. You can also ask ask questions about how the story should flow, as long as it is not just for a voting poll, and that you are actually planning to write a story that will be added to this group.

3. Group Content
Please restrain from using hurtful foul language on this group's chat, and forums. Some may feel offended if such thoughts are spoken (or typed) in this group.

Thank you for your cooperation, and if a situation comes up, I may change or add to the rules. Also, if there is any breaking of these rules, you may get a warning, or even banned from this group. Thank you all for joining!

This is strangely specifically tailored to The Composer....

The Half Brony
Group Admin

Oh. To be honest, I didn't really read any of it until after I posted this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5