Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Secret Moon
Group Admin

Dear everyone,

I hope you're still doing ok.

As you know, the COVID-19 pandemic is still going on pretty badly in some places. Most affected countries in the world have decided to extend the social distancing/quarantine time beyond the end of April.

In light of this situation, I have decided to extend the deadline for the submission to the Self-Isolation Writing Contest for 1 week, to keep it going on for everyone who still has to coop up at home during May. The new deadline would be May 7th 2020, 12:00 pm GMT.

So, if you have a brilliant idea but still haven't managed to put it down into words, or you are struggling with your story and didn't think you would make it in time, now is your chance. All those who have submitted stories to the contest can go back and freely edit their stories until the new deadline too.

Keep your spirit high, your keyboard sharp and continue to practice social distancing/quarantine in your area. Together we will get pass this pandemic.

Oh thank goodness I wanted to enter but I am struggling. Hasn't been turning out how I like, but hopefully with a bit of extra time I can make myself happy with it, not that I'll have much else distracting me.

Thank you!

Secret Moon
Group Admin

Go for it! Good luck!

I’m looking forward to the competition.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4