The Insane Creators Guild 640 members · 2,292 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
A Man Undercover
Group Contributor

I’m terribly sorry for the comments I made below the “I’ve Made the Count” thread. I see now why some people have been giving angry responses, and I’ve noted that the things I said were completely uncalled for. A couple users I know of have also decided to cut ties with me, and I understand why.

My prime intention regarding the “I’ve Made the Count” thread was merely to show what I’ve calculated in terms of how much Tell Your Tale content the world is still waiting for, nothing more than that. I’m not wishing for the series to end, especially since I don’t even know what’s gonna happen. Why do you think I incorporated the “As far as we know” part?

Also, when I was talking with Perpetually Confused, I wanted to state how much I agreed with him about G5, but it was clear that I never took the time to word things more carefully. It’s a terrible habit of mine.

In addition to this, when I made the comment saying I was “making a statement” with my G5 reviews, this was primarily in reference to my belief that reviews are actually just a form of personal expression and nothing more. I don’t make reviews to try to change people’s minds, convince others to see something, or discourage others from seeing something because I can’t control whether others will see the product in question or not. I make reviews simply to express my own opinions on something.

With my latest G5 reviews having primarily been negative, I’d like to make it clear that I’m not reviewing G5 for the purpose of bashing it. It’s mainly because, with how much of a hot topic G5 is, making an analysis on the various products just seems inevitable. If a G5 product manages to impress me, then I’ll gladly make a positive review.

As for the “Aggressive G5 fanatics” comment, I was referencing my experiences with how people seem to ultimately respond to my reviews. They’d constantly act like I’m wrong and they’re right despite the fact that no one is necessarily wrong or right on what they think of a media product. Heck, I may not have a high opinion on G5, but I don’t consider myself right about what I think. If others like it, that’s fine with me and I respect that.

In whatever case, I just wanted to come clean about the whole thing. As well as explain my recent actions and express my apologies on the matter. I see now that I said things that were completely out of turn, and I’m sorry for it. I don’t expect anyone to forgive me, but I’ll gladly take the time to improve from the mistakes I made recently.

Perpetually Confused
Group Contributor

Apologize for nothing my good sir.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2