A/B Testing 143 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 38 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 38
TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Uh... yeah.

Guess I'll start.

Hi. I'm your friendly neighborhood Tonk. I write horsewords. I want to sleep.

reeeeeeeeee

Krickis
Group Admin

Howdy, y'all :twilightsmile: I'm Krickis, and I mainly write an ongoing queer horse soap opera called Who We Become. I spend almost all my time writing because it's basically my life, and will be pretty active around here :raritywink:

In my non-writing hours I'm a gigantic music nerd working on her vinyl record collection. I'm an unemployed (at the moment) housewife who lives with her wife and her wife's boyfriend because love is funny sometimes.

Name’s Bezier. (Pronounced Beh-zee-ay.)

I live in my house.

In a town.

In a state.

In a continent.

On a planet.

In the solar system.

Shall I go on?

I am Ninjadeadbeard.

I Live.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

I too exist on this mortal realm of existence.

If you want. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I too exist on this mortal realm of existence.

T̴͔͒͋͠͠ḣ̶̖̣̋̈́̅ͅä̴̦̼̝́̓̒ẗ̶̬́̀̊̈́̏ ̷͍́î̵̱͙́͗͂̄s̵͖̘̦̲̑̍̏͐ ̴̺͕͍̻̏ǹ̴̹͘ȍ̸̡̺͙͔͉̍̏̋t̶̘̬̩̕ ̸̛͙́̏̄w̶͈̲̲̬͕̄̄̌h̷̦̆a̸̪͌̆ṯ̴̒̊ ̶̨̺̻͕̞̈́́̃Ǐ̴͚̿͑͂ ̶̯̓͗ş̶̣̠̭͑̐a̶͓͈̜͙̫̾̎͘ï̷̜̹̱̰̰͛͌͗͌d̴̛̝.̵̨̟̾̾̔͘

In a galaxy.

In an observable universe.

Okay, I’m done.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

*blinks*

Right. Introductions. I’m super bad at these. Majadin was the username i chose for the account here, but I also bum around some places as Steelshadow. Currently consuming my life (for exactly one year as of today) is this massive undertaking I’ve titled “Cross The Rubicon”, one part redemption tale, two parts lesbian love story, and about three parts magical girls epic. I tend to lurk more than i talk, most days, often because i’m neck deep in the story planning with the two poor schleps i’ve drug down into pony-girl hell with me.

Krickis
Group Admin

Welcome to the group, we're glad to have you here! And congrats on hitting that one year anniversary :pinkiegasp:

EverfreePony
Group Admin

Hey there, I’m Ever.

And I guess I exist. Or maybe I don’t exist and just haven’t noticed yet.

Good Morning from my Writing Lair! This is Shadow_8472, and today, I am introducing myself to this group.

I am a Seventh-Day Adventist Christian who loves God. My greatest ambition for a story here is to chronicle an MLP role play I participated in back before season 7 was finished airing. I spend most of my time running a "robotics" [Linux] blog and sysadmining a private Minecraft server my family runs for a few friends. Every so often, I like to write a little something and make my own cover art.

Krickis
Group Admin

It feels a little weird to welcome you when you helped create the group, but the two of us never talked when all that was going on so I just wanted to take this opportunity to say I appreciate all the how-to guides and helpful info you give over on The Writing Group. When Deep told me you were involved, I was very happy to hear it :scootangel:

Hello and welcome! Glad to have you here; I know you already made a thread so you already know this, but please don't hesitate to lean on us again in the future if we can help!

EverfreePony
Group Admin

Oh, thank you for such kind words! :twilightsmile:

Hello, I post horsewords and love to daydream about possible stories just to never write them down.
Been in a little of a creative stump lately, so yeah, much rather read others words than my own at the moment.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

:O

So many horsewords writers!

Deep
Group Admin

Hi!

My name is Deep, and I command you to obey me and read my stories.

If you're interested of course :twilightsmile:

OwO my name is Sanguine, the king of snuggles.

Fear me and deliver upon me mine snuggles!

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Snuggles it is, then. Welcome!

I'm buttery biscuit and I'm sort of goofy and I like cows. Moo. Also I hope you check out my stuff. That be dope.

Hmm...

Hello my name is Chaotic, i have been writing stories here since 2014, anyway its nice to meet you all

SNUGGLES FOR THE SNUGGLE GOD!!!

Hi, my name is Artist.

I have a disability called cerebral palsy, and I write stories about disabilities.

I have a disability called traumatic brain injury from the navy...
I've got a few disabilities...

TwT I hate having them.

Do you at least like snuggles?

Hiya, lovely peeps!

How did I not see this thread earlier? No matter, Iʼm here now. SO, nameʼs Uz Naimat, and yes, thatʼs my real name. Iʼm female and Indian-African. Thatʼs a thing.

You know, FimFiction is amazing! This huge, bustling community of Bronies and Pegasisters community together in friendship is just beautiful. Me be glad to be here.

Iʼm gonna be here for a long while. And don't forget: friendship is magic!

You know, FimFiction is amazing! This huge, bustling community of Bronies and Pegasisters community together in friendship is just beautiful. Me be glad to be here.

I agree

Hi, I’m Jinzou. I write words. Sometimes they’re even good.

I mainly write funny one shots and fluffy, feel good multi chapter stories that feature abuse, murder, and PTSD. But then there’s funny and cute moments so me psychologically torturing cute cuddly ponies is okay. :twilightsmile:

Krickis
Group Admin

Hello and welcome :twilightsmile: lol if psychologically torturing cute ponies is wrong, we're all guilty of it I think :pinkiecrazy:

Hello. You can call me Reily. I wanna write cute wholesome stories. :pinkiesmile:

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

👁👁 activity in the a-b testing group

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 38