A/B Testing 143 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

As the thead's title states, I am absolutely stumped for a title for a Time-Anthology Romance Story I've been working on for a little over a month and a half. The basic synopsis is as follows (and yes. Yes I'm aware of the campy tropes I'll be lining up proper):

In the beginning of time, the Sun and the Moon held grand colonies and kingdoms. To keep the balance of nature in tact, each sent forth a warrior to the Earth realm in order to keep the peace. One can imagine how often they'd be busy, yet the entire time of peacekeeping, the two colonizers from different places never were meant to meet. Imagine it that one day during a time of war, that the fates' work would find the two meeting by chance. The attraction real. Their lives no longer their own. They now each had a reason to go on aside form their duty-bound oaths. As cruel fate would have it, they're still in a time of war and what happens in war? Both found themselves gravely wounded. Before perishing to fates' hands, they make a promise to each other that no matter what, when or how, they will find each other again.

I know, campy. Yet it's really coming together and I'm still stuck on a story title. Please help!

Would Star-Crossed work?

Okay, just throwing things at the wall here:

1. Time After Time
  2. Saros (is the name of the lunar cycle, where the sun and the moon return closely to their relative positions at the end of each cycle)
  3. Figure Eight (the symbol of infinity and also a really good Ellie Goulding song about chasing someone)
  4. Amaranth (in the language of flowers it means immortality/unfading love)

Hope this helps!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3