A/B Testing 143 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I wanna make sure my story description works well and such.

I'm a few chapters into it and I am not sure new readers are able to tell what it is about. I don't wanna end up spoiling the whole story to them or alienate my readers either. Apologies if this is long but I wanna cover everything I have planned for the story.

There's a few major arcs I have planned. The first arc was the introduction with Strawberry (aka Camila) getting settled in with Pinkie. Like meeting the Mane 6 and getting adopted by Pinkie Pie, along with popping into Equestria. And Trixie smashing the artifact that holds her main memory and hid the pieces.

Arc two would be the school days arc which I've just started. Strawberry has a rough time in school and mentally responds to the piece at the school yard but can't afford to grab it yet because of the possibility of another breakdown. She joins the Cutie Mark Crusaders and elects to work on a knitting Cutie mark by making oven mitts (mainly so that she can have some protection to grab the glass). Scootaloo does protest a little because it's not an action packed crusade. Rarity thought it was kinda cute and nice to see the crusaders not do something dangerous for once. And Pinkie looks forward to making cupcakes with her daughter.

Two weeks later , Strawberry gathers enough mental fortitude and equipment to finally dig up the piece of magic glass. She retrieves it at recess and Diamond Tiara steals it; only for Strawberry to demand she gives it back. Diamond Tiara refuses and Strawberry punches it straight in the muzzle. Only to instantly regret it when she finally grabs the piece. Additionally the mitt gets a hole in it.

Arc three is gathering the missing pieces. Strawberry gets suspended for a few days for her actions in the last arc; and regrettably the Cakes have a venue they need to cater with Pinkie's help. So Strawberry stays with Aunt Maud for a few days. She loves Aunt Maud's sweater. After explaining the dilemma Maud suggests that she apologize to Diamond Tiara but is proud that Strawberry stood up for herself. They apologize and make things right. Additionally they do go out for cake pops and Strawberry has fun with talking to Lyra. After getting interested in human club and have a mental reaction where Strawberry remembers her empassioned speech about what makes humanity so great , Strawberry joins Lyra's human club. Lyra also let's Strawberry have the shard after Maud convinces them under the guise of a collection.

Pinkie comes back and goes to Twilight early in the morning to make sure Strawberry's education goes beyond what school teaches. Strawberry sees the files in Twilight's basement and accidentally leaves a cupcake stain on them. Later at a reasonable hour, Twilight offers to go over some science and gushes about how much she wants a school. Additionally she lets them have gum provided they put it in a trash can before they leave. After Strawberry insists about learning some magic and Twilight is surprised at Strawberry (and internally blowing a gasket at another Pie not making sense) , she offers to teachers them a basic mending spell. Which is used to fix the oven mitts. And eventually after Strawberry does super well in school, Pinkie takes her to see Trixie's show. During the show, Strawberry gets a memory vision of someone stealing her capstone project. After the show Strawberry goes to see Trixie in her private dressing room. Strawberry gives Trixie a bit of a pep talk and after demonstrating classic slight of hand and additional encouragement; Trixie relents and hands over the final shard.

Arc 4 , journey to the center of the mind, begins when Strawberry gets visited by Twilight Sparkle who noticed that all the pieces were finally in one spot. She demands everything to be handed over into her container. Strawberry is panicking. Luckily Pinkie stops Twilight and holds her back while Strawberry mends the mirror. Once it gets repaired , it lights up and Strawberry enters a coma.

In her own mind, Strawberry face to face with Camila. With their mental forms being the filly and the human respectfully. Camila chides Strawberry for playing little kid in pony land. They had a job, a life, and ambitions. Only for that to go bye bye. Strawberry gets a little flustered and on the defensive. Remembering the incident with Diamond Tiara, Strawberry apologizes rather than provoking her further. But counters that made this is the second chance they needed. After getting Camila to admit they're stuck in a dead-end job and their life kinda sucked , Strawberry offers a truce. Camila, a little suprised , gives her pony self a hug and they become one being and wake up. Full of memory and magic; Pinkie is super relieved Strawberry wakes up and takes her back home to the SugarCube Corner and fixes her chocolate pudding while Strawberry reflects a little on what Camila said. And once the pudding arrives, Strawberry realizes for now being Pinkie's daughter is good enough. The next chapter is Pinkie's Lament which reflects on her actions while Strawberry is in a comma. The chapter after that is From the desk of Twilight Sparkle, which details everything that went on into a detailed report for Princess Celestia.

Here's what Pinkie's lament is about. Pinkie Pie late one night stole an artifact Twilight was holding onto and activated it in the outskirts of Ponyville. She did a ritual and Fluttershy interrupted. The motivation being that Pinkie wished to one day have children of her own after seeing so many happy smiling foals and that she can't have any of her own. She had everything all ready too and once she saw Strawberry; was overjoyed that it worked. Papers were forged and deposited by Pinkie in the hospital. And wanted to share all of her loves in the world. And was so shocked at seeing them get into a fight. And who better to watch them for a few days then Maud who knew how to deal with troubled youths. And Pinkie was scared that Strawberry would fall behind in school because school always came harder to herself. Thus leading Pinkie searching for teaching materials in Twilight's house. And being so proud when Strawberry excelled with that report card ; and was willing to splurge to take her wherever she wanted. A magic show being potentially fun. And how scared she was when Twilight came. Additionally she prays that Strawberry wakes up soon.

Twilight's investigation is detailing her findings and the files retrieved from the hospital. And the matrix frequencies power up at weird times despite no major fluctuations in reality besides the one. And it details the DNA matching and such.

Unrelated but probably relevant Little Cheese's existence is going to be handled by an eventual sequel (and probably be the last of a series) with the working title "Looking for love (in the wrong places)" where Princess Candace promises to help get Strawberry a little brother or sister provided Strawberry plays Matchmaker for Pinkie.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1