Friendship Is Awesomes 296 members · 14,219 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Out of MLP villains, which one would you constantly battling against and why?

Imagine you are hero of Equestria along with Mane Six and Spike but at some point, you will ends up making your own enemies and one of them is your arch-enemy.

So which MLP villain would be your arch-enemy and the one you constantly battling against?

Chrysalis. She's already kinda been my archenemy for 7 years, from her introduction to the point where she got turned to stone.

I going to say Cozy Glow since I almost like her but in a good way

BrawnyBold
Group Admin

Discord. Sure he's reformed, but he still ticks me off.

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

So Cozy Glow is like your evil counterpart?

Hmm... If Grogar is available then he's my opponent. Why? Cuz why not? XD kidding.

Acrroding to the show, he was mentioned to be the father of the demons, which tells us that he's extremely powerful and myserteous, though in the show he was actually Mr. Chaos dude Discord, but I'd love to see him appear in the comics. To put it in a simple way I think he's a worthy opponent.

Yeah she is. Like Cozy Glow I get pony on my side with real life facts.

Like, if I want ponies my side I would say Twilight is to soft and say she and her friend are to forgive and try to reform everyvillain their is. I would point out that Discord almost destroy the world thank to her and Celestia trusting him to must. So, it find to trust Twilight but if she and the rulers are going to reform villain they should have a vote instead of relying on Twilight and her friend and deal with each villain like Starlight and Discord that hard way

Yoshifan30
Group Admin

I will say zephyr breeze he think he's so smooth but he's not

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Sound like you don't want him to lay his hoof on Rainbow Dash. :ajsmug:

Yoshifan30
Group Admin

Maybe 😳😅

Discord, verbally of course. Sure, he's reformed, but he does enjoy getting into trouble every now and again.

Probably either Discord or Queen Chrysalis. Because they are both manipulators, and that's the kind of villain that I would hate the most if I was one of the heroes

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12