Friendship Is Awesomes 296 members · 14,219 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

I was thinking and want to ask.

I want Summer Skies to be in the Episode Uprooted and don’t know a good reason why he should go to ponyville and I want yo ask you guys how should I do it.

Idea 1: The Tree of Harmory call Summer Skies because she uses the only magic she has left to call help from the Young Six but also mistakenly took Summer Skies into the Same dream world as the Young Six. Dumb idea, but I want to make it funny in some way

Or

Idea 2: Summer Skies was told by the leader of the kirins to go to ponyville to sign up for the school early and so the pony there can help with his short tempers and well he was signing up he end up meeting the young six

I think the first idea sounds better. Being forced doesn't look well on rainshine

oh, wait, there we go read the force part again. But thank

Ok but she have a good reason why she somewhat force him to go. Summer Skies is somewhat short temper

Sure, I just meant, the word force in such a thing has to be handled carefully

Just a friendly advise

Yoshifan30
Group Admin

It would be cool the young six meet up so many creatures like the main six

Yoshifan30
Group Admin

And with season 10 comic there so many creatures i saw in the three chapters

I would go with idea #2 or a close variation of it.

Not that I don't think idea #1 can work or isn't believable, but, in my opinion, the second idea is a little more believable. I also got "Seventh Element" vibes with the first idea, but not so much with the second idea.

Thank, I think the second on I can write better then the first one. Like I said I want my chapter started in Uprooted in Season 9. So, Summer Skies can get along with the Young Six

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12