In General 586 members · 3,889 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I've asked before about which Death Battle you'd most like a rematch for, whether you agreed with the result or not, but this time I'm asking for Death Battles where you look at them and think, "Yeah, no, that's not how the fight would end." This doesn't necessarily mean you don't like the episode, just that you think it's inaccurate.

For example, people seem to disagree with this one, though I never watched either series, so I can't speak to it:

I will admit that whilst there are a fair few I've heard are inaccurate (I've mentioned that I'd like a Pikachu vs Blanka rematch), There is one I kind of disagree with myself:

I buy their explanation for Raiden being able to cut through Adamantium, but I still don't see him beating Wolverine, especially on a time limit (his fuel running out). Also, was the whole "Wolverine's healing factor stems from his brain thing" ever in the comics or just the movies?

Feel free to disagree with me on that, of course.

BTW, I HAVE NOT SEEN EVERY EPISODE OF DEATH BATTLE! I AM SURE OTHER PEOPLE HERE HAVE NOT SEEN EVERY EPISODE OF DEATH BATTLE! THERE IS AT LEAST ONE DEATH BATTLE I WANT TO WATCH, BUT I WANT TO WATCH THE WHOLE SERIES ONE OF THE COMBATANTS IS FROM FIRST! PLEASE PUT SPOILERS FOR BATTLES IN SPOILERS!

A lot of the earlier fights seemed pretty rushed. I feel they could have done more with the Mortal Kombat matches...
except for Razorwolf versus Talbain. That fight went perfectly. I'm rather proud to have requested that one.

Arthor2017
Group Admin

Here's one of the DB episodes I'm disagreed with:

The reason I didn't like it was because of the "research" part. The episode mentions that Scorpion becomes stronger while in the Netherrealm, correct, but canonically in 'Shaolin Monks' Liu Kang and Kung Lao managed to defeat the fire ninja despite the background; and in the second Mortal Kombat timeline Raiden also defeated the specter despite being weakened.

In short, Hanzo shouldn't have won in that episode.

Vegeta vs Shadow

Out of curiosity, why do you disagree with that one? Do you think Vegeta wouldn't be able to outlast Super Shadow?

I mean, neither of those two are from Mortal Kombat, but fair enough

CROSSOVER KING
Group Admin

I heavily disagree with the outcome of Black Adam VS Apocalypse.

They never explained just how fast Adam is in comparison to Apocalypse. Considering he is able to keep up with Superman and Shazam, his speed should be at least trillions of times the speed of light and far faster than any speed feat that Apocalypse has performed so far.

Also, they neglected to scale him to Shazam's feats. Since both of them draw their magic from the same source and have been rivals for decades, it would have been totally fair to scale Adam to the feats that Billy has performed with his abilities.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8