In General 585 members · 3,886 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hey guys. So, I had my brother cheese "Star Wars: Force Unleashed II" for me on Steam, and now I have the pre-order skins for a game I did not pre-order 14 years ago.

What is the pre-order skin for "Force Unleashed II" and why is it so cool that I would have my bro cheese the game for me? Well, ladies and gentle-bronies, feast your eyes on Maulkiller; a hybridized clone of Galen Marek/Starkiller and Darth Maul!

This is such a hidden gem and general awesome character concept for Star Wars mythos, and cheesing the game to get this skin specifically made me realize how much I love all the hidden gems and unknown heroes and villains within the mythos. Another one of my favorite hidden gems in Star Wars would be Jedi Master Saesee Tiin, who was one of the Jedi Masters on the council by the time of the Clone Wars and is one of the Jedi killed by Palpatine when Mace Windu goes to arrest him.

And finally, another one of my favorite hidden gems within Star Wars mythos would be the Ancient Dahgee Lightsaber from the discontinued Clone Wars MMORPG, which was probably just an excuse for the designers to make a crazy lightsaber design. And honestly? I respect them for that.

So, what do you guys think of this? Do you guys have any obscure Star Wars lore or hidden gems you kind of adore more than any of the main characters or stories? Lemme know what you think of this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1