G5 Shipping 💘 176 members · 252 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

I made a pretty complete shipping tier list for g5 here! Feel free to make your own and share em in the comments! (Please be kind to one another, seriously :ajbemused: )

I'm disappointed we didn't see more interactions between Posey and Windy since the special. They could have been the Lyrabon of G5.

Well i mean they kinda are, theyre the 1 of 2 bg pony ship on this list and the ship has quite alot of content for how minor the characters are

I've barely seen any of it.

theres like 11 pieces of PoseyWind on derpi, and ik ive seen some more outside of there

I would call Izzy x Pipp lethally cute. :rainbowlaugh: 💕

Hitch and Zipp just go together like a hoof and horseshoe. The same applies to Izzy x Sunny.

Izzy x Pipp IS lethally cute!! :heart:

I know, right?

And, they can be so creative together too.

Anyone ship posey and dahlia? Just me? ok then

Of course

Storm Blazer and StarBow be on top

Look not to complain but unfortunately every time that I see these two I feel the same pain and suffering that I did with flash sentry and Twilight and Applejack and Rainbow dash of course they're extremely popular why wouldn't people automatically go with that instead of

I don't know doing something different and not repeating the same generation look I understand for people's personal tasting as well as how the show is writing for these characters but in my opinion it's not good and I don't like repeats

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11