Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Was thinking of doing a fic of another race I made up, a viking/druidic bear people named the Bjorn in equestria, thinking of having them be in the series/show plotline, with added danger, and hail from a snowy, cold region. Maybe Yakyakistan? They could be from the border between The crystal empire and Equestria, as that is cold too... help please!

Try going further past the empire and deep into it forzen north where only vilonce and survival matter.? ALso need more info on What you need help with

Bit confused on what exactly you need, but I definitely like the idea. Gonna have to go with what Dragon Blaze-X said and suggest the frozen north.
How vikinglike would they be? Barbaric vikings who rape, plunder and ransack, or more like a "we demand money, or we'll hurt you"?

more like they are always looking for an honorable battle, and they fight yetis for their hides and bones, as well as various other monsters for other reasons, And I mean Norse culture, not the viking lifestyle. I sort of mean that they are battle based in culture, and believe in a Valhalla like afterlife, they also have music, and they have a very organized culture/clan system

Sounds like a great idea to me!
Please send me a PM if you ever need help with norse culture, language, or mythology, as I'd be more than happy to help. I'm from Denmark myself, so I'd love to belive I know quite a bit. :twilightsmile:

Thank you! I am a big fan of the norse, but I want the Bjorn to be unique too, ya know?

SO what do you need help with?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7