The Conversion Bureau 1,319 members · 389 stories
Comments ( 56 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 56

I'm surprised that this hasn't been made, so I guess introduce yourself and stuff like that. So I may as well start.

Hi, I'm Da Bunnana King but everypony seems to call me DBK for some reason, and I don't know why. I write TCB fanfics and stuff like that. I think that Woona Braeburn is best pony with dat sexyness he emits from his body. I currently live in Australia fighting off 12ft spiders with a stick or my bear fists while I rob everything that isn't bolted to the ground, and also annoy Krass McWriter when he doesn't have the urge to rip my head off in my spare time. So that about sums it up for me. So leave posts maybe?

Ocean Breeze
Group Admin

Ah an interesting idea very well. I bid you welcome Mr. Banana King.
I am Lord Tristem ruler of Nidowa. Pleased to meet you <bows>. I'll have to take a look at your conversion bureau stories as well. It will help me with my own stories.

350812 If you need help I am always here.

Krass McWriter
Group Admin

I'm Krass Mcwriter, maybe you've heard of me.
Ego aside, I just write my small fics in my corner, wipe my ass with 'em and stick 'em on the net. I made the PER and Dressclubs, I also run the TCB events (which has one comin' up). I'm a US Infantry man (weird, I know) and homosexual. How well does my sexual intrests and occupation get along? Not at all. So yeah, I also like me some whiskey.

350856 I thought you were a crazy person that lived under a bridge and keeps on yelling about the end of the world.

I'm unemployed, still live with my parents, drink when they're not around, only recently lost my virginity and haven't even gotten my high school diploma. :raritycry:

I'm just some British guy who does stuff for reasons that I still can't understand. I just finished my GCSE's and I do pretty much nothing productive whenever I'm not doing a job that I don't get paid for. My free time is spent coming up with stupid ideas for awesome stories, writing them down, procrastinating about them along with everything else I think of and browsing the wide expanse of the internet. Oh yeah, I'm also a bipolar, paranoid lunatic, I'm confused about my own sexuality, and I tend to think way too much about everything.

Heyo, JackShine here, I'm apparently the only unicorn in the Air Force (Go figure...), I'm more of a reader than a writer (fanfiction is my new library... as the "real world" is starting to run out of books for me)... But I do dabble, abuse smileys, and trailing dots... ... ... ... ... ... ... :scootangel::scootangel::scootangel:

Oh, and I also make music... sometimes... I'm on soundcloud and I occasionally do toastbeards and stuff...
Oh, and no, I can't share my potion with you, as the AF is still analyzing it for mass production prior to any public announcements...:rainbowwild:

351723 Wow you Americans are slow, Australia has had that stuff for half a year now an everypony here is mostly ponies, excluding me of course for I'm... a... banana human.

Uh, hey everyone, I'm kinda new here, so if this group is for distinguished authors, please let me know before I make a derpy out of myself :derpytongue2: so yeah, I'm British, 16 years young, trying to find a part time job that doesn't involve telesales or joining the army :twilightblush: Recently I have had too much pony swirling in my head for my own good, and after spamming my mate's Facebook account with ponies, I decided I would try my hand at 'writing' a fan fiction. Done some stuff with the British Army, so rather stupidly I based my fic around the military and forgot how the ranking system worked :derpyderp2: Many apologies if this is too long or in the wrong place :twilightoops:

355482 Not it's all good and wikipidia is a good way to get the Chain of Command.

Many thanks :pinkiehappy: I'll be sure to check it out, but so far I've only written my prologue, and I didn't need too much thinking for that. This is why I love the browny community! :heart:

355806 Yeah and if you need help just PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Hello everyone, witam serdecznie. Im Wungiel (it means"coal" in Polish), 19-years old student from Silesia. I'm brony since december. Currently I'm writing one fic set in TCB universe and desperately trying to translate from Polish first TCB fic I've ever read, "The last thing I'd do" (in Polish "Ostatnia rzecz jakÄ… zrobi"). Honestly, I'm here mainly to find any help with that, because I don't want to end with something like "all your base are belongs to us".

Cloudhammer
Group Admin

388135 Glad to have you. If you have ideas or just want to bounce something off of us, just say so! :twilightsmile:

Greetings mortals.
I come from a faraway land with lots of polar bears (the island in Lost).
I don't drink alcohol or eat meat.
I get frequently laid.
My mirror image looks better than me.
I'm 14 years old and Big Mac's best pony.
AND I NEVER, EVER LIE! SWEAR TO IT! MORE HONEST THAN APPLEJACK!

So your from Finland and work in the Army as a meteorologist?

That's 1 out of 3 right. Meteorologists predict weather, I don't. And I don't work in the Army as in 'get paid to work there', I'm merely a conscript (not for long, though).

Dammit, does that mean I fail my test Mr. Shazm on stalking people?

Yep. Please consider a career in celery stalking, very rewarding I've heard.

Awwwwww, are there any openings in this army of yours that is made out of elk and walruses?

Hello everyone, I'm Reginald1648, the name has personal meaning to me, including the numbers. I'm a Canadian closet brony who got into fan fiction during the long wait for season three. I like transformation fictions in general, and if it leads to a rip-roaring adventure, all the better. I like music of almost any variety, and have a penchant for gaming.

I am Warwolf. The Dark Lord of the Anti-Conversion Bureau!

Actually, no. I'm just another fanfic author. I'm a big fan of anime and Tokusatsu. (I like Eva okay, but EoE was just fucking WEIRD. Rebuild seems to be doing good though.) I am, strictly speaking, an ACBer. But while I may not be a fan of the traditional TCB concept, I am always willing to discuss it with people. Hopefully without it turning into a flame war. :twilightoops:

Oh, and I created the Elements of Bushido. They're mine. ALL MINE! :pinkiecrazy:

But seriously, that's about all I've really created thus far in the FimFiction community aside from the Shogunate of Equestria. :pinkiegasp:

But I'm working on a few more things as we speak.

:trixieshiftright:

Demon Eyes Laharl. I'm the author of a fairly popular story that involves cultural exchange and world building and am making an independent universe out of it. I'm from the Anti-Conversion Bureau group, though made a few friends here (like Fang. My presence is a means of support for him).

I try not to offend people too much, but I am somewhat of a disruptive poster. I can incite going off topic, but often in a non-aggressive and non-violent manner. Basically, I just post for fun, and sometimes get an insight that may derail current topic.

I may be planning to make a TCB/ACB story, but being busy writing my own verse, the story will fall under either Development Hell or Vaporware. I do have the basic premise, backstory and conclusion, but a good story is always about the middle.

And that's all folks.

Not sure if I should be posting this here especially after just making an account five minutes ago, but I am Jebusman, just some random guy who, after lurking around Fimfiction for quite a while, finally decided to make an account.

I personally tend to lean slightly towards ACB, though I prefer to look at it in a neutral matter.

777024 Welcome to TCB. As for your preferences, you'd probably enjoy my works. I try to stay fairly neutral. There are saints, there are sinners, and you can never tell who's who just by species.

One little tip, it's best to ask around for particular stories if you're looking for something specific in terms of quality. The like-to-dislike ratio is a little off given that there are folks floating around fimfiction who automatically down-vote anything with "Conversion Bureau" in the title.

Petty, I know, but a few of those people are cleansed out of the ACB periodically.

I thought people on the internet we just and level headed. I never thought they would judge before they read a story and only judge a book by its cover.

Oh, I've been lurking around enough to know that the subject of TCB alone is enough to know that certain subjects/people/ideologies that shall not be mentioned here could quite possibly start an entire war, but that's a subject matter i'd rather not get into.

Also, sorry if this is getting off topic, but if I have an idea for a new story I plan to write, do I simply make a new thread about it, or is there some particular place I should put it?

There's an idea pool here and the ACB group. That's where you should go.

Petty, or they just don't like the story? A bit presumptuous to only see it that way, you know.

Your allowed to create a thread with your idea but later on we shall create a proper story ideas thread... Actually hold that thought.

Edit: Here you go

BAM

Hi. (Nick)name's BAM. Avatar is of Bluebeard, my favorite character from Felidae. I'm starting to read Conversion Bureau stories and have so far written two anti ones.
I hope that... I don't do anything stupid by accident? :twilightsheepish: I'm sort of a derp.

As long as you don't blow up the internet you'll be find but welcome to the group.

BAM

*is holding a grenade*
What do I do with this?
*shrugs, tosses it. Somehow, this ends up destroying the Internet*
... I just don't know what went wrong :derpyderp2:

:fluttershysad:
I need that to use that to procrastinate some more.

BAM

:rainbowlaugh: Glad to be an inspiration!

hello all i am a ex us army airborne 31b i like long walks by the beach and my guns i am found most of the time trying to drink my self under the table i am crazy as hell loosing a arm and eye will do that to you i got ideas but cant write for shit i dyslexia that is all

My self-introduction is fairly simple. I'm just writing, or trying to write, a TCB story. I'll go into more detail later, I suppose.

The part of my story that is chronologically first, though, and that I'm writing now, is the next to the last part before the finale.

I'm not sure how I present this to the group since I want to invite criticism.

I am some random baker who really needs to take a vacation from his job because I have been working so hard that my boss is trying her best to get me on a vacation.

When you get it finished you can add it to the group, which will probably get you at least some comments on it. You can also ask someone to pre-read it for example here.

I will probably do that, because the story basically has two threads, one going forward and one going backward. The "first" part of it (the actual conversion story) is the next to the last, and the very last part immediately follows.

There are at least six parts. Basically three parts involve traumatic events that form the character of the hero, and then the actual events of the story. In chronological order, they'd go 1 (conversion and almost immediate abduction torture and abuse by a human hate group), 2 (the firebombing of the Everfree Forest where he discovers his magical talent is fire suppression and gets his cutie mark) and 3 (an event I have not decided). I'm pretty sure having the Everfree Forest in it is breaking canon, but I can live with that.

But these events are told in the story in reverse order and in particular, event 1 occurs directly before the finale because while this incident contains the vilest acts humans commit against him, it is also where he is rescued by a human, and it has the seed of why he finally rediscovers trust.

If it works in the story, there's no need to convince anyone here. TCB is Alternate Universe by default, and so justified canon breaking is justified.

well i'm 16 years of age i have only just started writing and i'm an ex anti brony:pinkiegasp: and my favorite pony is Trixie/Luna.

352736 Since when, I have never left Australia in my whole life, it must be your town. And not the whole of Queensland, I went there last holidays.

Anyway, I'm a specified age, my name is staryoshi06 (sometime superboy1788), I live in Australia, which recently uncensored L4D2 (yay), I'm waiting for HL3 to come out, I escape real life using the internet, I have
Mild Aspergers, ADHD and a birth deformation. Also, almost everyone of my grade (in my school) hates me, but I have some friends from older grades.

I also have a controllable version of MPD that only exists on the internet.

I am just a crazed lurker who reads stuff, sometimes posts, and cleans motels outside of the Internet.

I am LeoneHaxor. I am the writer of The Curse of A Well-Read Man, an unusual crossover fic that features a Silvertongue as a main protagonist and a healthy dose of the Fear Mythos. Why am I here? Well, that'd be spoilers, mate. But pay close attention.

Well, uh... this is me, I guess.

*looks around cautiously, coughing a bit from all the dust kicked up by opening the door* Um... hi? Is it too late to stop by and rent a room and stuff? Kinda new to the fics and all, but enjoying a few of them, considering writing but not sure if that's a thing people still do an all.

Cloudhammer
Group Admin

In fact it is! Granted, mine are coming slowly, but hey: glaciers take forever to get places too, but I wouldn't stand in their way :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 56