Twilight Sparkle 4,762 members · 12,324 stories
Comments ( 43 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 43
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Then post here!

This is the official thread for if you are looking for a story about Twilight and can't remember it, or if you are just looking for recommendations for stories involving Twilight.

I had having a dedicated thread here for this suggested to me, and it does seem like that's a lot of the threads we get here these days, so I figured having one place for them isn't a bad thing.

This doesn't necessarily mean I'll know the story you are talking about, of course, but hopefully somepony here will.

--Sweetie Belle

So this was a comedy where Twilight notices the fact that Sunset Shimmer and Starlight Glimmers names are similar to hers in meaning so she begins looking for ponies with similar names to hers and kidnaps them to reform them

Hi, I have a group with a theme. Perhaps you can recommend some stories that would fit into it. It's an odd theme, but I'm not setting out to be nsfw.
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/205341/infectious-personalities

So I'm looking for a story and this is what I can remember very vaguely. In the story Twilight have recently got a personal guard, a mare if I remember correctly, and alicorns can preform a "blessing" which Twilight tries to preform on the guard. Unfortunately Twilight doesn't know how to preform this "blessing" correctly, so it fails. The "blessign" in its self, if I remember correctly, is not a big part off the story, but a thing that alicorns can do.

Essentially what I remember is that Twilight tries to preform an alicorn blessing on a guard(?). It fails. She tries a couple more times through the story.

6208341 Perhaps some knows about the story I'm looking for. I can't remember what it was called. It was basically a slenderman (or slendermane) story where Twilight and Rainbow Dash were trying to find some lost foals.

There was a reading of it on youtube but I can't seem to find it now.

Once again looking for a story.

Twilight ends up injured at a small cottage far from home, where two brothers – a colt and a young stallion – nurse her back to health. It is later reviled that the stallion is a changeling.

Well not really a story but a reading of it.
Everyone remembers that story by AestheticB. Raven feathers did a really good reading on it and I only just found out by Raven Feathers has deleted his channel and thus all his content is gone with it I was wondering if anyone had Saved the files and would be willing to share them. I have personally save the first three chapter but don't have the other 21 chapters.

So, I’m looking for a story where shining armor dies, and twilight falls into a deep depression. She gets into drugs and is sexually exploited. She gets pregnant from this. She meets and ex-royal guard named shadow or something. He is the romantic interest.

I'm looking for a story don't know it's name all I remember is twilight bonds to 2 packs

Hello there. I remember reading this story a while back. I don’t remember much other than that twilight was a Valkyrie, or Guard or something badass for Luna I think. I also remember she was the best and most fearsome out of all the other members of her unit or something like that. And there was a huge battle. I know this isn’t a lot to go on and any help would be appreciated. And it’s not Crimson Night

Probably this one:

[Adult story embed hidden]

Heh, I only now noticed you asked this a whole year ago :twilightblush:

I literally only remembered this thread existed yesterday, so no worries

I'm looking for a story where a fire happens in the Twilight home and she tries to save shook that held alot of her memories and rainbow dash drags her out and gives her no time to explain why the book was so important so runs into the evergreen forest and finds a unicorn tribe that takes her in that is some of what I know the story can't remember what it's called

Hi Everyone :)
So I'm looking for this story where Season 1 Twilight with Spike goes to the future where the Twilight there is the new ruler of Equestria. Also, I remember that season 1 Spike call himself Garble in that story. I can't remember what its title. Please help me find it.
Thanks

I'm looking for a story that has twilight as a leader of a tribe of unicorns beyond the everfree forest

I am looking for a story that I read but forgot
I remember that is about celestia taking pics of Twilight for bits something like that please tell me what’s the name of the story or link ok

I'm looking for a story that is a major au in terms of stories. Twilight sparkle discovers necromancy and is killed by celestia. A thousand year later twilight sparkle is reborn and she has a death disease that is slowly draining the life of twilight velvet. Sunset shimmer is sent to kill her and her family and she succeeds in killing only her mother while Twilight is turned into a lich and walks among the living despite being dead. Celestia doesnt believe that twilight is dead and send her to find her. Also the majority of this story takes place in the everfree forest. If I read it right and remember correctly Princess Luna and twilights past self had a romantic thing going on. Its be awesome if anyone can help me find this story.
Also in this story twilight is a lich
Rainbow is a thestral
Fluttershy is a wisp like creature that possesses animals with their concent
Pinkie is a golem
Applejack is a tree pony
Rarity is a spider pony
Spike is dead so...
Luna I think is banished or dead, one of the two
Sunset is like the winter soldier who is used as a hit man.
And nightmare moon is a shadow that was left behind to protect twilight and is now haunting the twin sister castle or twilights I cant remember which one it is.

Hello im looking for a story

Is about twilight being a doctor whit the personaliti of dr house

Never mind I found it. It's called the first rule of magic or something like that. If anyone is interested in the story that it.

Thought I might just embed it so that people would have an easier time finding it. It's a dark story, but it's worth checking out. And I'm not saying that just because I edited it.

[Adult story embed hidden]

Comment posted by Moonriseoversunset deleted Mar 27th, 2021

Ah, that's unfortunate. I don't want to clutter this thread with a bunch of comments that are unrelated to looking for stories, but in case you don't know, you may temporarily bookmark a story or add it into some bookshelves to make sure you don't lose track of them again.

Hello im looking for a story
The fic is about that twilight fail the entrense exam of celestias school so she escapes to the human world and start living whit sunset

Looking for something new similar to an older now sadly deleted story called how to be a ghost if i remember correctly.
(link for one of the chapters from my history https://www.fimfiction.net/story/472910/11/how-to-be-a-ghost/the-malevolent-spirit)
Basic premise was that twilight died and goes into the afterlife. Any stories similar that anyone knows at all? would love a decent length story read thats different from my usual.

Hello im searching for a story we’re twilight before going to crystal prep she was a party anima (also a party planer) and a alcoholic, also her old (before she knew the eqg mane6) friends we’re moondanser, lemon drop and twinlkeshine and they now her as midnight sparkle

Looking for a story that i have read before, just wanted to reread it again, but it was where twilight becomes co-ruler of equestria beside luna after celestia dies due to maintaining the sun and moon for the thousand year imprisonment of her sister. I think twilight and luna fall for each other but i'm not sure.

After reading The Elements of Harmony Do Not Exist in This Story I really want to read more fanfics where, instead of an adorkable little neurotic, Twilight is a pompous jackass (no offense to any mules or donkeys reading this). There's just something funny about it.

There was a story I read a long time ago about Canterlot falling because nanobots took over most ponies, but there was a lone survivor, I think it was Twilight Sparkle who had all 3 types of nanobots working together. I wish I remembered the name of this story or could find it in my story list. Twilight was brought into quarantine, and had some special abilities I think as a result of being the lone pony who survived the incident. I don't know if it ever was completed.

EDIT: I actually decided to look through my favorites history, and I found the story, it has not been touched since 2017, but was an interesting read while it lasted. The story is Among the Ruins

There was this story I read awhile ago. Twilight had some kind of magical sickness, but celestia was on the verge of death. So twilight goes out to look for the cure with rainbow and spitfire. Then rainbow and twilight end up together or something like that. Please help me find it and thank you:):twilightsmile:

There's a story that I'm vaguely recalling where Twilight sparkle is in love with a mare and the only part of the story that I'm recalling well is a section where Flash Sentry is a member of a group of pegasi guards called "the flock" who pretty much do whatever they want and he tells some other pegasi that "she's never had a real stallion" and that he's going to do whatever he wants to Twilight to show her that she's straight. I know I've read it before but the point in the story is only a couple of chapters long and doesn't contribute to the main plot of the story enough for it to be located through regular means and I'm hoping somepony might remember what story it's in.

Im looking for a story where twilight hide her brother tell the wedding is over but I don't remember the title

I am looking for a story. I remember pretty much the content. In the beginning Celestia and Twilight get to Tatarus. They try to leave Tatarus and meet many creatures from different mytologies. During an attack on the two by hellhounds they are also separated. Relatively at the end of the story, Typhon, who had been sleeping under a mountain or something, frees himself. I also remember other characters, such as a huge bull, a trusting spider or a... a cave creature. In the story, Twilight also finally rises. If anyone remembers the name of the story, can send me a link where it is still available, or has any other information, I would be very grateful.

Hi! I’m looking for a novel length story where Twilight and all of the Mane 6 become alicorns. I've already checked out The Great Alicorn Hunt and So, You've Grown Wings. The story I’m looking for includes some of the following details:

• TheMane 6 grow larger when they become alicorns.
  • Applejack is taller than Celestia, but her horn is shorter.
  • Twilight and Celestia start a relationship.
  • Fluttershy and Luna start a relationship.
  • Rainbow Dash is jealous of Fluttershy because Flutters made a move on Luna first.

The story seems to have been removed from FimFiction.net. Any idea with the title might be and where I might find it?

Thanks!

Hello! I'm looking for some fics where Twilight gets ascended but then gets mad at Celestia for basically controlling her.
I've always loved the idea, so I'd love some fics like that! Anyone have any recommendations?

Does anyone know of stories of Twilight teleporting in the future or to another world, and somehow all life on the planet just disappeared without a trace and the only thing left are the house's and buildings rotting away?

I'm looking for one about Twilight yeah, one in which she falls in love with a Pegasus named Zephyr (not Fluttershy's brother).

Yo. I'm looking for a story where Twilight (and sometimes Spike and sometimes the other Mane6) write friendship reports to Celestia. The difference here being that all parties involved are assholes. Twilight writes her letters with no small amount of snark and vitriol and the rest of the cast respond in kind.

Twilight and Rainbowdash are getting hunted by an evil shadow entity. They both leave ponyville, and both spitfire and Soarin go looking after them. At one point they both run out of bits and have to resort to performing in the streets. I would appreciate if someone could help me find this story!

Does anyone know any stories with twilight being spikes mom like she treats him like an actual son instead of little brother and they actually call each other mom and son?

Families has quite some of that.

Hello does anyone knows any stories where Twilight is secretly powerful? Yk she keeps hidin it. :D I would be really grateful <3

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 43