Big Mac's Stories 303 members · 331 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

now I am sure I speak for any and all TRUE Big Macintosh fans when I say: THAT EPISODE WAS AMAZING:pinkiehappy:! they had Big Mac show so much emotion in that episode it was amazing! I loved it! I now have a better idea of Big Macintosh's personnality. that is now my favorite episode in the ENTIRE series :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:!!! what do any of you think? like anything specific about that episode?

2585047 I'm still wondering what Big Mac was telling Pinkie that was so deep

2585087 something about jumping and a parachute opening, my first that was jumping from a plane, I dunno though.:rainbowhuh:

His emoting was good, I just wish they'd let him actually say something.:twilightangry2:

2587700 he did say stuff, not very much, but he said a lot more than he normally says. he sang for once. If you listened real close you could here his deep voice under all the high voices. but your right:twilightsheepish:

2639693 Yeah he sang in the chorus. He's also the only family member who didn't get to sing a verse.

true. I actually read a fanfiction where mares are the dominate sex in Equestria (ex. men are dominate in our world its opposite in Equestria, in case you were confused) this only furthers this head cannon.

I am impressed that Big MacIntosh can Sing, and Dance AND pull a loaded cart/wagon all at the SAME time! Whoa! Talk about a talented Stallion! Wow! It makes me love him all the more! And it really makes me want an actual all-about-Big-MacIntosh episode all the more! Plus, I soooo wish they would make him as a Vinyl AND as an ACTUAL pony toy, not just the blind bag type... among other stallions in the series, but him most of all. (Could welcome Braeburn and Thunderlane, and Noteworthy as toys too though!) Don't know any more off-hoof at the moment though!
~Starwolf~

2585047 If you look carefully you'll see that Pinkie Pie supposedly snapped a photo of Big Macintosh's rear end. Unintentional accident, or secret shipping fuel for PinkieMac? You decide.

Hey Jeremy1555, yes, it IS a matriarchal society, what with mares outnumbering stallions ten to one... who would expect otherwise? Plus, contrary to popular notions, in real wild horse herds, it is the oldest, wisest mare that leads the herd. She makes all the important decisions, such as when they go to the watering hole, which watering hole, what path to take, where to graze, etc.The stallion is just there to breed all the mares, and to follow behind to chase and nip the stragglers that fall behind, and to defend the mares and fillies from other stallions by way of fighting off other stallions intent on stealing mares/fillies. It is the lead mare that heads the herd, Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmeron(Sp?) got that wrong... like most sources do in media. Not meant to be a rant, here. Just a confirmation/informative bit.

Also, considering the show is intended for females, little girls at that, is it surprising that there are few, if any, boys/colts or men/stallions? Think of how Transformers is more than likely largely intended for boys/men, and thus there are hardly any femme-bots around. Just a few to off-set the representation of females (probably to give Feminists a reason to leave the show be). Of course, that might not be the case, for all I know.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11