Twixie! 955 members · 212 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

The following pirate announcement appears courtesy of the #FreeTwilightSparkle! movement and your lack of active local management.

Free Twilight Sparkle! is an all new group, dedicated to the promotion and adoration of MLP's Lavender Leading Lady. We represent a free and open community with a short list of permissive rules and a relaxed attitude.

We are still in the process of adding stories to the group, but we have added a substantial number already and we invite all fans of Twilight Sparkle to join, start conversations and also add stories at their leisure.

Twilight appreciates proper organization asks you kindly to please check and follow the story submission guidelines.

She will not punish you for any mistakes, but she might just cry at you.

Yeah, you think it's Free Twilight Sparkle now, but then you find out they've added shipping costs, handling expenses, Alicorn gratuity, and taxes...

(Just kidding.)

I know, right? And I have to pay extra if I want TwiDash, TwiJack, TwiLuna, AND Twixie. That's how they get you. :trixieshiftleft: :trixieshiftright:

3035092 The roaming charges are a pain, too. And they bundled 'Discord Insurance' into the starter package, but good luck getting any compensation when that disaster strikes.

So, what's different with this group from the other Twilight Sparkle groups I'm already in? If I might ask. Not that I check my messages much anymore, even if I should do something to get rid of lurking ones dating a long while ago for some reason, ever since FIMFiction was last remodeled... and some groups I probably don't even belong in anymore.

Our group seeks to be an open community with permissive rules for story submission. Certain other groups are most certainly not this.

Yeah, I did see that before (about the openness and permissive rules) and tend to recall that (not being as open about submissions) about the one aptly named Twilight Sparkle (thanks to somebody named Peppy Greyskull), at least, but wasn't aware that was the case for Twilight is Best Pony (those are the ones I'm in), if so. Anyway, I guess if that's the case, I will join since I am still a big fan of Twilight, as opposed to many who turned against her once she got wings and/or did whatever else to make them not like her. But heck, she's cute, she's adorable (or adorkable, if you wanna go by the more common term, I believe), she's awesome, and I love her for all of that and that she's still her, even with wings! :heart: Even if it does mean I get more messages I need to sort out one of these days. :twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7