gore-obsessed maniacs 324 members · 297 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

:ajsmug: as the long title said, i need help writing the next gen. of gore.

so ya, any tips? advice, asistance, Good lucks?

i have the idea, and i have gotten about 3000 words in, i need to make it gorey and disturbing. please haelp me do this:pinkiecrazy:

also, i need a mentor fro gore, anyone interested:rainbowkiss:

What's it about anyway? I help give you a gore scene.:rainbowwild:

I'd be glad to help you. I'm pretty good at writing gore. http://www.fimfiction.net/story/103504/popped Give this a read and if you think you could use my help, send me a PM. :twilightsmile:

I'm currently writing a story designed to make readers absolutely sick. I'm serious, it's way over the top. Can I help you? I'd be really good at it

2358027sorry, right now i'm getting help.:derpytongue2: i'll come back later if i desire more, sorry:pinkiesad2:

also, i must read once done

2358062 What kind of idea's are you looking for specifically? gruesome deaths? ways to kill violently? pictures? cuz im the right person for that (hence my name). if your still looking come find me:trixieshiftright:

2409182 :scootangel: i'm still looking.:scootangel:

as for what i've got planned out, grousum tortures of inhuman standerds. like skining alive, forcing them to kill friends, and very creepy examinations in the name of siance.:scootangel:

grammar sucked but who cared?!:rainbowlaugh: but as fro what i've decided, it's gonna be a brural torture fic that is ever chaning cheractors.:moustache: all about a fallen nation:eeyup: and ponies wanting to have thier own just world.:scootangel:

and suicide

2412210 How about a poison that shuts down the respiratory system? or a sound that makes your ears bleed? or a pulse of energy that makes you bleed so bad it looks like the blood is trying to "escape" from your body? A torture device that causes pain "over stimulation", an explosion that makes your eyes literally shoot out of their sockets? I can do this all day >:):trixieshiftleft:

2414340 be leave it or not, i've seen worst than that. thats not even to original.:moustache: the bleeding thing sorta is.

how about this, blind folding a mare, taking a fork and a cup of water. fip the fork in water, then drag the fork down her body, with the watter running onto her skin, and let her know you're cuting her with a scapl.

her body thinks she's bleeding, so it will try to repair whats not broken.:scootangel: in the end, killing her by a means of healing.:yay:

that was from a friend whoaught me magic.:unsuresweetie: pritty setious too. it works.:scootangel: try it on you're evil and miniacle friend:yay:

2424728 Not much gore though, but I suppose that will do :trixieshiftright:

2426789 true. but i'm not on my comp.

they r killing them selves. brutle in a way.

eating waffles

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11