OC's Unite 1,483 members · 2,420 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I am currently working on a slice of life story. This story will have it's own version of the mane six. Two of these characters would be from the toyline, two from Equestria girls, and two would be ocs. Last one I need is a Unicorn oc, Male if possible. if you would please leave some below, I'll choose the best one. thanks in advance!

Hm. Well, I don't have male unicorn ocs, but I have male thestral, male pegasus, Female Kirin, female dragon pony, female pegasus...

Sorry, already got two pegasi and am trying to make it a parallel to the mane 6, unicorn is really the only thing I'm missing.

Do you have any specific details about this OC that needs to be there, aside from male unicorn? I've drawn a lot of people's OCs and have a few more sitting around unused atm as potential background characters in my own fic. If I don't have one ready-made, I could probably come up with one to suit you.

no real restrictions apart from male unicorn.

7182927 I have a female unicorn... But I don't you would want her in your story. :twilightsheepish:

Star is a bit of a fan-pony. While normally rather mellow, he becomes quite excitable whenever he finds himself in the proximity of somepony he considers a celebrity.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9