OC's Unite 1,480 members · 2,417 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

So I have a story idea, involving Ahuizotl and Mable (Mane-iac's true identity) who are trying to steal some magical relics from some of the other villains in Maretropolis. As you can guess by this title, I am looking for an OC that can fit this role.

While only one of these characters will be chosen, there will be an "audition" chapter, so I will probably feature 3-4 others. Of course, you will be credited for your characters.

Rules:
-The character must be either a pony or a griffin.
-They can have superpowers so long as: A) They are balanced, B) you include the origin for how they received their powers.
-You need to include a backstory for your character (feel free to use this to explain the origin of their power).
-They must have a quirk.
-What is their reason for wanting to work for the Mane-iac?

Well, there is that. Have a good day.

Update:

I thought I would do an update. Originally I was thinking of just using one villain sidekick, however after some thinking, I think it might be kind of fun to have a new guest sidekick for each relic heist (there will be at least three), to keep things feeling new and fresh.

So if any of your were wanting to submit a Maretropolis/Power Pony themed villainous sidekick to join Mable (the Mane-iac) and Ahuizotl, but weren't able to prior, feel free to make one here.

Have fun. :pinkiesmile:

Ooh~ sounds interesting...

I’ve never done something like this so lets see...

Pony or griffin? I got a pony, he’s a Pegasus, his name is Black Harbringer. (Look at my profile pic to get a look at what he looks like.

Powers? ‘Can’t really get hurt?

So the backstory... Ehhh... ‘average colthood, he doesn’t really care . Always like villians more than heros. He was once thrown through multiple walls by a blast the Power Ponies had with another villain. He’s secretive about his past so I can’t say much more.

A quirk is his mild strangeness.

Reason for working with Mane-iac? ‘Well... because he felt like it.’

There we go. Hope you like and got enough info about this Harbringer .

If you are looking for a good reason a pony might work with maneiac, have the pony have no fur. This also works well in the hot jungle. Oh, and a zebra could also work.

7209330 This is more to give people the opportunity to have any powerpony themed characters in a story I'm working on. Though more than a few of them have just been self inserts... :trixieshiftright:

I am thinking of maybe opening it up to more races like diamond dogs and zebras as well.

So if you have an idea for a character that is a zebra, feel free to go ahead and mention it.

So are you still doing this thing?

7216852 Yeah, it's just still a work in progress.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6