OC's Unite 1,480 members · 2,417 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Hello everypony. Sean Mallon (aka. Silvermane) here.

I'm brand new to Fimfiction and I would like to show off my pony Silvermane and write cool fanfic about him and his family. I'm kind of wondering how to begin.

Well, there's my mother Queen Onyx. My sister Princess Sweetsong and myself. Our home is The Oasis. A city in the middle of a huge desert called the Badlands. Which, by the way, is located SSE of Equestria.

But that's a story for another day. I'm just glad I'm here and hope you'll enjoy the stories that I've got planned.

Hello, welcome to the site! I see you joined just today. :twilightsmile:

Regarding your story and how to begin, start by thinking about what should happen in the story--how it begins, how it ends, what happens with the characters over the course of the tale, and what might the readers learn from that. A lot of people write a story just to showcase their characters, and, frankly, that pretty much never ends well. So, always think about the story's plot first. :raritywink:

Also, feel free to let me know if you have some site- or writing-related questions.

Thank you. I'll keep that in mind. I'm also writing blog entries that will expand on my characters. So keep an eye on my profile for that.

But anyway, I'm writing character drafts at the moment and would like to get them proofread at some point. 😄

You're welcome. Also, don’t forget to hit the ‘>>’ button in the top right corner of the comment you’re replying to, otherwise people won't be notified of you response. :pinkiesmile:

As for proofreading/editing, you can look arounds the site for various groups where you can ask for help with such things. It's not usual to ask for this kind of service on drafts and blogs, but I think you might find someone willing to do it.

Welcome to the community ;) Best of Luck with your stories:twilightsmile:

Welcome to the community and have fun! Remember when it comes to posting stories, as ling as you are happy with how it goes and where it is at, then dont worry about what other people say about it. But sometimes people give constructive criticism that could improve what you have done or give new ideas. Bu take what people say with a grain of salt sometimes.
Other than that, i hope to see you thrive in this community! Good luck amd have fun!

Why thank you. I'll keep that in mind. Now that I'm ready for work (Not real world work but writing). I'll get to it then.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Hope to have something posted really soon.

Thanks for the advice. I'm always open to constructive criticism when it comes to my works. Good or Bad.

”On behalf of ‘Connect’, I welcome you to the site. I hope you enjoy your stay.”

Why thank you so much. I hope to have something to post real soon. I'm currently writing a story in the Fallout: Equestria Universe. So expect something soon.

Hello and welcome to our little niche of the internet. I wish you all the fun in your writing endeavors, and that some people read and enjoy what you put out there.

Good Luck!

Thank you very much. I already posted my first story and it has been submitted my first story to the group. Let me know what you think of it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11