Sad 2,623 members · 4,362 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hey there. I'm trying to rewrite a bad story of mine and I need to come up some genuinely heartbreaking, emotionally powerful, and realistically sad moments for it, particularly with my OC antagonist.

The problem is that I having trouble thinking of a way to do that that's actually genuine, realistic, and powerful on an emotional level. Can someone help me with that?

Also, I'm trying to find a great story on Fimfiction where Fluttershy is made into a robot by Twilight to bring her back after she died somehow. It's very heartbreaking. What story is that?

You could kill the OC antagonist? :twilightblush:

Just a thought. Do it at the beginning of the story to get it over with.

Then you could do flashbacks! If a flashback isn't interesting, don't bother to include it, or rewrite it however much it takes to make it interesting.

Easy peasy! :pinkiehappy:

I'm hoping this might make your story "genuine, realistic, and powerful on an emotional level" for at least some of your readers. I know killing your OC straight off seems drastic, but you can rename your OC first, or remember privately that that you might someday write AU stories, or something like that.

Thanks. Though I need my OC antagonist to have a great redemption arc and be able to realize for himself how far he's fallen and wants to be punished for it as a result. How does that sound?

Thanks. Though I need my OC antagonist to have a great redemption arc and be able to realize for himself how far he's fallen and wants to be punished for it as a result. How does that sound?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5