Crossovers 7,375 members · 10,969 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

If anyone has been watching the episodes of “Cyberchase” released from 2015 to 2024, such as “A Seedy Business”, “Watts of Halloween Trouble”, “Giving Thanks Day”, “Traffic Trouble”, “Weather or Not”, and “Hacker’s Birthday Bash”, I’d like to ask you this:

Do you think that “Cyberchase” as a whole has gone into a very serious decline-in-quality as of late? Especially to where it’s become a blandly pale impersonation of what the show once was in the old days?

If you think so, what are the reasons?

It started taking on a more... environmental tone. I think that has something to do with its detriment.

I think the problem with Cyberchase specifically is that it has tried to evolve beyond its parameters, tackling lessons about living a healthy lifestyle and environmentalism. Those sorts of issues would've been better suited to a spin-off or spiritual successor. Cyberchase was a show aimed at math and problem solving.

I agree. Not to mention Hacker got the short end of the stick by being reduced from a compelling & three-dimensional villain to a mere mischief maker & nuisance. The show team also softened him up too much.

Honestly, I feel like the mission to save Motherboard never actually existed and she pretended that so the three heroes would become more smarter via their adventures.

I always thought Cyberchase was made to teach kids how to do math, which was pretty much the case on most of their episodes.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6