The Mighty Lunar Republic 1,029 members · 663 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hey, everypony. I thought I’d say a few words about the story I just posted, because because in some ways it’s a “screw you” to the NLR idea, while in other ways it embraces it. It’s a very different take on the whole thing, and I would be very very interested in hearing reactions from you folks.

The title is Waking from the Nightmare.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

PS: As long as I’m plugging, I also wrote a short parody of the NLR. This one is just kind of cute and silly and perhaps you will like it.

2474192 If you like different takes on the NLR idea, I wrote Out of Place. The ponies and purpose behind the NLR should surprise you.

You guys should have seen that one rp based around order 66 I was trying to stop the chaos there. Managed to prevent celestia from getting overthrown. I had some good points there. I may not be much of a celestia fan but I can see from the show she acts like a second mother around twilight. And I follow her not Luna or celestia.So i guess I'm a third fraction called the eclipse republic. A mix of celestia's kingdom and new lunar republic in that. You know stories where twilight keeps the two sisters in balance. Those would fall under the eclipse republic.

Just made a new group come check it out.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4