The Mighty Lunar Republic 1,029 members · 663 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Heh, ironic title is ironic.

Anyway I was wondering if any of you LUNAtics would be interested in a game of Sins of a solar empire rebellion. i was thinking of getting a bunch of people together for a MASSIVE game and thought it would be interesting to put a spin on it by making it a Lunar republic vs Solar empire kind of deal.

sounds fun to me, though i no nothing about actually making a game. what genre were you thinking of because i think a RTS would be fitting if the setting was during a war between the 2 or something. :pinkiehappy:

edit: wait...don't i have a game with that title already? uh... yes, yes i do and its quite the large scale space RTS game. OH, what about a mod for said game adding the 2 factions as races?

Ironic that's the setting for the neo eclipse republic. So technically there are three sides here as I as the founder of said group try to keep damage to a minimum.

2781434 what game are you talking about?

2801004 a group I made to be the peacemaker between the Celestia and Luna fandoms. It is run by twilight and let me tell you the eclipse republic is trying to do the best it can to get the fandom war to end.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7