Humans falling in love with ponies. 6,101 members · 2,423 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

I have this concern for a long time. In this and other genres of fics, the mane six are overused, while lots of interesting characters are forgotten:pinkiesad2:. I personally wish there was more variety, MLP is very diverse and there are a lot of background ponies, known or not that need human love:heart:. What do you think? Are there any forgotten ponies that you wish had a story in this group?

These are some that come to mind. I like them for their physique or their personality, or both:
Kerfuffle

Pacific glow

Twinkleshine

Vera

Inky Rose

Radiant hope

Songbird serenade (pony)
(There is a story with the anthro version, but none with the pony)
And many more...

And you, which ponies can you think of?

I thought there was a kerfuffle one in this series of one shots where this anon goes on a world tour f’ing all types of ponies and creatures. However after using #kerfuffle and #human I could only find one with a romance tag

It exists but it's just clop. Would be nice to see a real romance.

Is Vera related to Aloe and Lotus?

Yes, but she is the least popular

Cute goth pegasus is cute. I might use her at some point.

I'll have to look her up first though.

I didn't even know that Inky Rose and Pacific Glow existed! :pinkiegasp: They need more stories in general.

*aggressively starts typing horse words so the background characters get more stories about them*

They are very rare ponies, they don't even have a label in Fimfiction

I didn't even realize Pacific Glow wasn't just a raver Pinkie Pie. Was she actually in FiM or is she a fan creation? Because if she's actually in FiM then I should probably rewatch it again because I can't remember her. There's this PMV on YouTube that I've watched like a dozen times today alone just because it has her dancing. :heart:

She is canon, she appears in the episode where Rarity opens her boutique in Manehattan

I really like Inky already. She looks so sweet with that smile on her face. :heart:

I'm not sure how to run with her yet though, but I'd really like to.

You know what? This is what Jinglemas is for. You can request for two main MLP characters in a story. Let's give the background characters some love and attention this year!

*starts writing Jinglemas prompt*

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12