Scootaloo 2,575 members · 3,273 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I don’t know if anyone will see this but the other day I remembered this story I read a while ago and can’t seem to find it. I’m pretty sure it was about Spitfire and Rainbow taking Scootaloo from abusive parents. I remember at the end they were at a dance and Scootaloo was almost killed by her father who came to get her. Doesn’t anyone know this story?

I know this so not it but there's "a hoof covers bruise" which has something similar if you want to read that. Its a sequel to a different story which is slightly necessary to read but not absolutely necessary.
But unfortunately the one you're talking about doesn't sound familiar

I don't know the fic in question, but maybe it might be worth having a browse through the "Sad, Dark, Tragedy" folder in the Spitfire group:

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/658/folder/1015/sad-dark-tragedy

jxj

This sounds familiar (did it have a sequel with scootaloo having a little brother who hates her?), but I’m blanking on the name and it’s not easily accessible on my saved fics. If it’s the one I’m thinking of, it absolutely should be and I’m worried it got deleted (it has been before). I’ll check what I have downloaded when I get home.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6