Scootadopt 314 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I've had this idea and Sad to say i tried many times to create a story on this premiss. I cant translate it from thought to paper/computer.

here's the idea:
Scootaloo has been Practicing flying and she's been using Rainbow dash as a goal of sorts like what she aspires to be. at some point she hears rainbow talking about her, she eavesdrops. Rainbow is telling whoever that she has legit concerns on weather scoots is cut out to do the style of tricks and such that rainbow does. Scootaloo's preteen mind translates this into, Rainbow thinking Scootaloo won't be capable of anything awesome even if she gets her Cutie mark.

Scootaloo Mopes a somepony comes up behind her as she sits on a bench, they ask her what's wrong. Without looking at them she say she hates her small wings, and goes on for a bit finishing with "not that you have to deal with it." to which the pony behind her say with much grace
YEAAAAAAHHHH!! i do?

That's right the one Scootaloo should have been using as a role model from the get Go Bulk Biceps.
From there i was planning on a story where Scootaloo learns from bulk biceps, and self confidence issues, dealings with a few annoying bullys not just dt and ss. like mean, not evil pegasi. i wanted her to age over the course of the story til by the end she be at least 23 years old, by
around 18 she could out work Applejack by about 5%-10%. i don't want Her Over powered just Strong to compensate like bulk has to do
Plus i always Pictured Bulk as stronger then Macintosh, so if bulk helps scootaloo , she could over power Applejack.
I thought throw the concept out there might someone might like the idea and could make something out of it.
Heck spice up maybe put in a romantic interest, or help her join the wonderbolt Academy, anything.

I just was trying to have her look up to someone who TRULY knows what shes been through.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1