M/M Shipping 2,813 members · 1,294 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Why is there a lack of gay human pairings. Ya there is some but rarely does new ones come out.

There is not a lot of gay bronies maybe?

I mean
I got two M/M HIE stories in the pipe

Well almost the entire main cast is female, and supporting characters tend not to be as popular.

True. Can we add a human tab... unless I'm just not seeing it

Leech you are a godsend.

I would have thought people assumed I came from the other direction, given the sinful and sensual sonnets I've seduced souls with :trollestia:

I’ve been thinking of doing a human x stallion romance story involving the rule 63 version of Lyra (who I refuse to call Guyra because that’s a stupid name).

Basically considering that Equestria is 5/6 mares against stallions I imagine Equestria being a matriarchal herd based society where female homosexuality is common and normal, but male homosexuality is extremely rare and frowned upon. It’s not illegal or anything, but gay stallions are seen as being greedy among other things for not joining a herd when there are so few stallions to go around.

The story follows an extremely insecure (male) Lyra and his new human friend. Over the course of their friendship Anon eventually finds out about and helps Lyra overcome and accept his homosexuality, which naturally evolves into a secret romance between the two, leaving Lyra with the tough decision of when to come out with his new human coltfriend.

I don’t know exactly how it would progress, but I think it’s s good idea.

Potential cover image.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9