M/M Shipping 2,813 members · 1,294 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

What advice could you give me in what you would describe as being 'hot' in a gay clopfic? It is rather an alien concept with me being heterosexual. The gayclopfic I intend to write is male human with a stallion. Since I mostly write HIE for the most part.

Dominance, shyness, adorableness are all appealing to the vast majority of the target audiancy from my point of view.

Comment posted by Bendy deleted Feb 13th, 2021

Hmm. Could a shy, big stallion work? Even with him far more endowed than his human lover?

I think a shy big stallion top would be nice.

The sky stallion slowly build more confidence but still have tender loving with the human with huge penis? Might need to use magic for his human lover take this massive penis without hurting him.

Technically the human body can take a horsedong with proper preparation.

i recently had a similar commission done up. its with a human femboy and a R63 zecora. Who did you have in mind for the stallion?

but personally what i like the most is human femboys getting fucked silly by their stallion lovers. maybe throw in some loving aftercare.

My idea somewhat is the stallion has hyper large penis and size difference. (bigger in body as well) Trouble Shoes might be a good fit. Trouble Shoes has had issues fitting in with ponies and a bit of outcast. So, human could be an outcast himself. So, it may be pretty easy for the two to bound even.

A shy Trouble Shoes fucking a human male? sounds wonderful :D is he going to slowly warm up and become more dominant as things progress?

Him building confidence could be quite good. But he may need healing/protection potions on hand to protect his human lover.

sounds fair considering Trouble Shoes would most likely be near the size of an RL horse.

There's going to be a lot of kinky routes to take here that all depend on ones own preferences for 'hot'. Fact is, there's no one true formula for hot gays, and the only real common thread making it appealing is the fact its gay in the first place.

Just write what you'd find hot, and make em both male. You'd find an audience one way or another, there's just certain trends in interest that most seem to like.

Personally, I kinda tire of the super femboy dom/sub mechanic, so I tend to like having my gays be on more 'equal' standing. Some subversion is fine but I don't like any one kink too overdone. There's just so much already

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13