M/M Shipping 2,813 members · 1,294 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I have had a bit of an idea I couldn't get out of my head. A what if. If Cadance was male, how would the wedding go? I was thinking how would I keep the story as close to the original as possible. There are a lot of options but one can't get out of my head, Shining Armor had no idea Cadance is a Guy.

While I love the comic continuity, lets set that aside and pretend they never meet until they are adults, a few months before the wedding. So now there are two options that I have been mulling over. One is that Cadance is a more feminine male that is frequently mistaken as female. Maybe a funny subplot where Shining keeps misunderstanding clues to his boyfriends true gender. Lot of fun ways to spin this and a hundred ways to make a fun reveal at the end.

The second idea I have. Shining Armor from before he meets Cadance is mind controlled. To him from the moment he met Cadance to his mind He was a she. In fact the whole wedding goes just like in the show in his mind but... The truth is Cadance is a Huge Stud even larger then he is. Sharp angles and muscles in all the right places. This comes as a huge surprise as he suddenly has the illusion break... Now this is an interesting question of when the illusion breaks. A lot of fun options. Also not sure if I would want him bi-curious or totally never thought of kissing a guy freaking out. Such a fun idea.

Just a note in both cases it would be a love story so either in a Finding himself way or a love story kind of way Shining and Cadance would end up together. Love that pair F/F, M/F or M/M in my mind those two are meant for each other.

My problem is I really love this idea, and would like to write something but I keep thinking up variations. I am hoping writing it out here will either get it out of my head or help firm something up. Any thoughts on the idea? Like some part of it? I would love to hear what some of you think.

I love the idea overall, I always like Shining freaking out and him becoming the bottom in the bed. I would go probably that Cadance has so many glamour spell on top of hier/him to make him look like a mare to other ponies, that some of it had imprinted on Shining, that even when Cadence made the admission to Shining he could only hear that he was a mare all his life, until it finally they wore off him and actually realize that Cadance is a stallion over a year after. I wonder his the spells also affected him in other ways too. Through I would wonder how they got Flurry Heart?

Interesting idea! So maybe they got Flurry by being "Adventurous" in bed! They use Potions to "swap" genders but in reality only Shining swaps and Cadance drops the glamor? Oh and it was during their Honeymoon, Cadance uses it as something "she" always wanted to try. When Shining ends up "accidently" pregnant Cadance swears "she" won't change back until Shining does! It has a chance of drama but I personally would go a humorous way.

Well the idea of Shining becoming pregnant has already been done with Fecundaty, and but going your route might make it stand out if it's a comedy.
I would guess that alicorn's are very resistant to gender swapping magic for the long term and the best option was to make shining pregnant, or maybe it could be a Mpreg story to better make it stand as it's own thing, and Cadance makes the excuse she didn't read the properly the label and didn't know having a mare parts could get him pregnant. For Cadance promising to stay a stallion during his pregnancy, that would sort of go against her desire to be a trans-mare if he/she announces it publicly and destroy her female public image, But it could be that in order to actually get a princess title and get power the Equestrian rules of inheritance, or constitution is worded that he had to be a mare and had to act every part of a mare even if it was a sort of open secret that he was actually a femstallion, or it could be that he sees himself as gender fluid, Or it could even be that Cadance just promised to to keep his 'stallion parts' what Shining is pregnant and get him used to the idea that Cadance actually has a dick, fuck him constantly and is hopping that he wouldn't need to hide it in front of him in privet and be on top from then on. I did consider that Shining wouldn't he is a mare but that sounded like it would get old very fast

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4