M/M Shipping 2,813 members · 1,294 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Does anyone know of any good mlp fanfics on here (or on other sites) that have Gay Harem stories on par with the multiple ones about Spike? and just to add Spike doesn't even have to be in the story, just one that has a male character getting with many other male characters or others that involve like zebra doms, Slutifaction, hypersexual bodies, poly, bimbo/himbofication,dilfs etc, and things of this nature pretty much anything you can easily find in M/F clop, it has been a level of inspiration I wanna get into writing myself, but all the ones I find are not to this preference for me to wanna read them as it will just turn me off from it further

And honestly, if there isn't one in the fandom I would be to read about one from another one if possible, I just really wanna find a story like this

I have one of those fics I plan on getting back into writing at some point soon.

Otherwise, I highly recommend maybe writing one yourself. Not out of me being a dick, but out of me suggesting that more people take up writing. It's a genuinely super fulfilling hobby, and I think you'd like it.

thats fair and I do plan on writing more myself I've just had massive writers block but if I had the mindset to do it I would very much give it a try

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3