"Homestuck/My Little Pony" Fans 247 members · 25 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

HOPY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING!
I just had this little thought.
Eridan Ampora and our lovely Princess Luna beecoming morails?
It actually makes shit tons of sense!

and

actually have a lot in common.
I love both these characters with such a STRONG passion that I'd thought I'd share this little thought
Now, what is your take on the matter?

sorry to say, I'm NOT an Eridan fan and I like Luna too much to summit her to a ship with him, so my vote is: :pinkiesick::facehoof:

I don't care for either of them, so I don't really care for the ship...

I think Eridan was never the kind who could be in a healthy pale romance and Luna is pretty damaged herself.

On a scale of Meowrails to Gam<>Kar it's somewhere towards the latter than the former.

Well.... Which one would do the majority of helping? I think Eridan may have possibly learned something about.... Something, when Kanaya chainsawed him in half. I'd actually like to see the aftermath of that. Back on topic, I think this might work! Luna is sad and lonely and kind, but we all know that she can kick ass if need be. So she would not only would she put up with Eridans pity me shit, she'd try to curb that attitude! But then she'd also understand that he feels he's superior because he's royalty, even if Alteranian royalty. Come to think of that, she wouldn't let him boss her subjects around considering he's a foreign dignitary, or something along those lines. In fact, wouldn't she outrank him? As for Eridan helping Luna, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think he might be able to. Learning by example and what not. "How Royals shouldn't behave." A love/hate relation, one riddled with problems, probably with Eridan trying to push it in one way or another. I'd like to see how it would turn out. I wonder if Luna would keep him on a short leash?

Speaking of Eridan, who's your Zodiac Troll? Mine is him :pinkiehappy: No wonder I gained flushed feelings for him

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6