Badass Twilight = Total Domination 4,266 members · 1,245 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

I was asked earlier if I care if other people advertise their own groups here
The answer is no; however I can see it getting annoying for someone to make a thread for other groups *whistles innocently* so if you wish to advertise your group put it in this thread here. Also please only add moderated groups I don't want a bunch of dead groups taking up space here (however I will try to take control of those groups if they end up here:pinkiecrazy:)

Anyways since I made this thread I will post any of my advertisements here:fluttershyouch: (except for Twilight's dawn considering that group is meant mainly for this groups members)

ymom2
Group Admin

Tyrant Sparkle

Does might make right? Does power define morality?

Tyrant Sparkle is a group dedicated to stories about what happens when Twilight abuses her powers. This does not have to involve alicornhood or rulership and can be any story in which Twilight exercises her power with impunity.

Some reasons to join Tyrant Sparkle:
1) Magical Twilight + New Alicorn Powers™ + Psychotic Tendencies = Tyrant Sparkle
2) I don't always feel sympathy for the antagonist but when I do: it's Tyrant Sparkle, the most interesting mare in the world.
3) The most Epic story folder system ever.
4) We have cookies.

Given the state of affairs regarding the rules for story submission and enforcement thereof in the current general Twilight Sparkle group, I have taken it upon myself to create a new group for the general promotion of our Lavender Leading Lady.

We are currently in need of people to join and add stories at their leisure.

Story submissions are free form and while Twilight asks you kindly to please add stories to all applicable folders, she will not punish you if you miss one.

She will cry at you, though.

This Group I'm Advertising is, The Changeling Panic (MLP Mafia Game) Group. This group is all about playing a game that is filled with paranoia, so you trust this supposed background pony or Lynch them. If you're a Changeling then you will know you team mates, but if you're neutral or town, Then how can you be expected to trust anyone. The point of the game is to win with your team, for the changelings that means killing off the other players until you outnumber them, for the town that means killing all hostile roles, and for the arsonist it means being the last pony standing while every thing else is burned to the ground. so come on over to the Changeling Panic group and get ready to be paranoid, because we'll all mad over there.

The reason I'm realizing this is that we need some more players, we currently only fave about 15 active players, And we have a dream of having a 50 player game, n that would be insane, so come on over and give the game a try.

Tis a Group of Order and Chaos!
Only ordic and chaotic stories!
Be HONEST about feedback!
If you don't know what order and chaos means to each other, this Group is not for you!
Order is chaos! :trollestia:
Chaos is order! :pinkiecrazy:
Me and Eris H discordia made a group going around insanity! we are planning the most insane story so check it out! its basically the opposite of Harmonists!
Its about dark writings, chaotic things, and down right crazy people!

Twilight is all about order and when shes crazy shes Chaotic.

Thats why twilight is our mascot!

Chaos is Order.

This group is founded by Netherd M Ordius and Eris H Dicordia.

ymom2
Group Admin

OP Starlight Is Best Starlight

>Magic powered flight.
>More control over offensive magic than the ELEMENT of Magic who is also an alicorn.
>Master of time travel and cutie mark magic.
>Twilight admits to her being more powerful than her.

>Breaks out of crystal prison almost instantly when Twilight barely pulled it off.

Is Starlight Glimmer the most magically powerful being in Equestria? Find out in Overpowered Starlight Is Best Starlight!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7