Badass Twilight = Total Domination 4,266 members · 1,245 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Hey guys, long time no see, right? heheheh..... heh

Anyway. I wanted to know what you guys' favorite OP Twi fics are. I've read pretty much every op Twi fic I could get my hands on, and some of them really stood out to me. Some notable favorites that come to mind are "The Moon's Apprentice", "Seeking Power", "The Moonstone Cup", and of course the ever popular favorite, "Rites of Ascension". Anyone want to share their own personal favorite? Maybe the reason why you like that particular story so much? Don't be shy! though im one to talk lul

You listed some of my favorites. But Twilight in iisaw's The Alicorn Mystery Series is delightfully OP!

I did read the first one, and I thought it was really good! I haven't had a lot of time to check out the others unfortunately. Not much time to read in general actually. Life sure is... ugh. :ajsleepy:

Ugh, that series started so well but the ship killed it for me in the later books.

My favorite OP Twilight fic is Stardust, but this Platinum Crown has my favorite Twilight fight scene.

In no particular order:

Although, the Moon's Apprentice, Rites of Ascension, and The Moonstone Cup were very good.

Homecomming anti-hero twilight.

A Twilight in Time Rip no longer on FiM fiction

Twilight OP pls nerf might not be for everyone but I find this one to be one of the best ones comedy wise

Pony Age Origins Pretty sweet adaptation

Twilight of Iron act 1 Ronin Twilight

Dust and Harmony Twilight in a old western setting who takes no crap from no one

Fighters Don't Have Friends Bare knuckle (hooves?) boxing where Twilight eventually kicks NMM's flank the rest of the Mane 6 also are badasses in their own right.

The Long con Twilight is the master strategist

Crime Pays Twilight is the queen of thieves (though the last chapters kinda ruined it for me they really felt very OOC (to me at least))

The Sword Coast Trully an epic tale.

Twilight the Third Hijinks, missadventures and world saving feats as Equestrias most wanted mare.

Halo on the wings of Angels Twilight becomes an ODST and a overall badass (though the badass part has yet to come)

Sky Pirates of Equestria Phoenix Flight Privateer Twilight.

Fate/Twilight Don't know much about the anime it's based upon but many (including mysefl) agree that this is a pretty good story!

Walking through fire Twilight learns to walk through fire just to romance celestia

I got many more but I feel like this list is long enough

I did read "The Code's Apprentice" and I debated putting it on my list of favorites, but I decided I wanted to leave room for everyone else to talk about their favorites. I haven't read the other two though. If I ever find the time I might check them out!

I’ve read a couple on that list but a majority I haven’t even heard of! And I thought I knew em’ all. Thanks for proving I still have a lot more to read! btw my favorite on that list is Walking Through Fire because Twi literally develops highly powerful heat resistance methods just so she can bone Celestia and that is just the best thing ever

the code's aprentice is fun, riseing above all is unfinished but it has an unabashedly op twilght, same for trials of a necromantic equestria

ONe of my favorites is The Immortal Game it features everything i love.

Badass Twilight? ✅
betrayal? ✅
Death? ✅
OP enemy? ✅
War? ✅
A corrupt Twilight? ✅
Long? ✅
Well written? ✅

Ooh I forgot about The Immortal Game! It's definitely up there with Rites of Ascension for popular op Twi fics, but it just sorta slipped my mind. I ended up stopping like, three chapters before the end unfortunately. It's definitely high up on my list of fics to finish.

I may be late but this one is my favourite, Light and Dark

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13