Badass Twilight = Total Domination 4,266 members · 1,245 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

So having finished watching the Disney + series Loki, the infamous but loveable Miss Minutes is played by our beloved Twilight Sparkle herself, Tara Strong. (Spoilers for the show if you have not watched it yet.

Throughout the show, many people theorized that Miss Minutes is the master mind behind the whole TVA and it was so eerily creepy to hear a character like Tara talk about everything in such a sense that it makes you question, if Twilight mastered Time Travel to a point, could she take over the universe? Could she control and manipulate time itself to the way she wanted and no one could stop her?

Miss minutes already knew so much about Loki as well as having her own agenda to those who think themselves at the very top. She is an adorable mascot but has so much more background that the final episode of the season had her speaking like a villian that knew everything before you could even know what you wanted to do.

If Twilight took the time travel spell and manipulated anything and everything she wanted to, to fit her needs, what length would she go through to create perfect harmony or... perfect evil?
Heres is all the miss minute scenes in Loki to see for yourselves.

https://m.

(P.S I had a perfect evil twilight story but got to busy. It is so closely related to this series.)

is it just me or does she have a little bit of aj in her voice?

Or Twilight does neither and makes sure time goes as its supposed too. Not saying she wouldn't mess with certain things and how they played out though.

I'm still partial to the story series where Twilight (and eventually others) just go through the same time line repeatedly, playing what-if with [almost] no consequences since anything she does will be reset when time loops back on itself. Most of it is just silly and similar to the variant Alligator-Loki and a few go waaaay off on a tangent that's only barely MLP related.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4