Badass Twilight = Total Domination 4,266 members · 1,245 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Realized how much fun stories are where Twilight gets stranded in another world and has to learn how to be a soldier, where can I find more of these? Big bonus if she comes back as a/becomes a scyborg, small bonus if she comes back and stuns everyone cussing like a sailor and/or has an addiction to cigs alcohol and/or coffee she would sooner kill nurse read heart before she allows her to be given something to ease the constant tension.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/43422/dark-wanderings
The only thing that this story doesn’t meet with your criteria is the Soldier part, and even then, that’s debatable.

Thanks, this helps. I take it that there isn't a group or some such page for this type of thing yet?

Still deserves a serious look at because badass twilight = best twilight.

Neither is "On the Wings of an Angel" but it is still worth the read, thanks for helping! I will need to check it out.

Thanks for the input. I have saved all of these into a personal folder so far, but don't let that stop you for posting more, I am watching for any more input.

no... wanna make one with me?

There is a group actually, its just not all twilight. Tho it is sectioned off by different ponies and twilight is one. The group is called “warriors return”.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14